Harper - USA Basketball | The Boneyard

Harper - USA Basketball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Here is an article from USA Basketball on Harper. I would love this kid at UConn over anyone in the 2013 class, love tough players!!
Looks like it's in the bag -- she loves Italian food!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Linnae is extremely tough, especially for her size. I think she would be a great Husky. Does anyone know if she is good friends with Morgan?

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Linnae is extremely tough, especially for her size. I think she would be a great Husky. Does anyone know if she is good friends with Morgan?

Not sure how close her and Morgan are but I do know she is good friends with Janee Thompson who signed with Kentucky! Hence the Kentucky rumblings that have been heard.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Not sure how close her and Morgan are but I do know she is good friends with Janee Thompson who signed with Kentucky! Hence the Kentucky rumblings that have been heard.
I'd love to land her but Kentucky would be a good choice. I wish she were considering L'ville...

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
I wish she would follow another former Chicagoan's path to Rutgers. :p

Reaction Score

Yes she would make a great Husky playing for the best women's basketball coach who would help her reach her full potential, but the six million dollar is, does Linnae want to be a Husky?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom