Harbor Yard Tickets for Regionals | The Boneyard

Harbor Yard Tickets for Regionals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Ive have purchased tickets for the March Regionals at Harbor Yard in Bridgeport. Typically we have approx 100 people sitting together.

I have a section set aside for the Boneyarders and we have a group discount. PM message me here on the Boneyard and I will contact you. I will need your

Name
screen name
address
phone number(s)
email address
a self addressed envelope with postage
how many tickets you want

Tickets are down front and a 2 day pass is $54.50 per person and please add $1.50 for handling for a total of $56 per person for both days. I would like to have all the monies in by November 30 as I am upfronting the monies. The tickets usually arrive in March.

Thanks

GO Huskies

Tonyc

Reaction Score
Ive have purchased tickets for the March Regionals at Harbor Yard in Bridgeport. Typically we have approx 100 people sitting together.

I have a section set aside for the Boneyarders and we have a group discount. PM message me here on the Boneyard and I will contact you. I will need your

Name
screen name
address
phone number(s)
email address

Tickets are down front and a 2 day pass is $54.50 per person and please add $1.50 for handling for a total of $56 per person for both days. I would like to have all the monies in by November 30 as I am upfronting the monies. The tickets usually arrive in March.

Thanks

GO Huskies

Tonyc

Name
screen name
address
phone number(s)
email address

Thanks

GO Huskies

Tonyc

Reaction Score
Ooops

Looks like I replied to an ancient posting. I need help with PM and as my maiden posting shows I could use help in general.

I would please like 6 pairs of tickets.

Thanking you in advance

Alaska Husky

Reaction Score
MASSMAN would like one set of tickets . Not familiar with PM.
Please advise if I could use info that will make it easier for my contact.
e-mail at chemral53@yahoo.com.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Bumping to the top. The check in in the mail. Thanks, Tony! :)

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score

Name
screen name
address
phone number(s)
email address

Thanks

GO Huskies

Tonyc

Tony,

I've sent you a couple of PMs about 2 tix for Colleen & me. Are there still any available, or do I need to look for them on my own?

We'd like to sit with the BY crowd if we can...

Reaction Score
^
Tony,

I've sent you a couple of PMs about 2 tix for Colleen & me. Are there still any available, or do I need to look for them on my own?

We'd like to sit with the BY crowd if we can...

Ditto, have also sent PMs. If I have to get them on my own I don't want to wait too long. I need 4, please, and would love to sit among the BY crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom