Happy turkey day from the UK board | The Boneyard

Happy turkey day from the UK board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Nice job Sean.

UK fans are completley clueless and ignorant.

But who could possibly expect them to be any different?

I do a lot of business in Kentucky and travel there quite a lot. Its not just mindless on-line posting; they actually believe all the crap that they post. Completely clueless they are.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Hands down the most delusional self absorbed fanbase in all of cbb, and there are many self absorbed and delusional fan bases including ours.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
I made the mistake of wearing a UConn jersey in Kentucky once. Most of the guff I took was basketball-related, though a couple of guys kept throwing racial slurs at me. Being originally from Canada and having no Hispanic ancestry, it was a bit of a strange experience to be bombarded with anti-Mexican epithets.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
You really come off as a douch7bag in that thread.
A little-known corollary to "two wrongs don't make a right" is "being a bag to a bag makes the former not a bag."

Although I'm not quite sure what it says about Sean that he is spending his Thanksgiving eve trolling the message board of a hated team in another conference, and defending the former coach of a different, former rival team that is in yet another conference--neither of which have anything to do with the team of which he is a fan.

Nice job in any event, Sean. Happy Bird Day.

Reaction Score
The best line in there is "where is your proof" that Calipari has cheated (quoting a post citing two vacated final fours)?

I don't condone trolling opponent message boards, but Kentucky fans are nuts. You'd need a picture of Calipari taking Rose's SATs for him in order to convince some of these guys.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I don't condone trolling opponent message boards, but Kentucky fans are nuts. You'd need a picture of Calipari taking Rose's SATs for him in order to convince some of these guys.
First question, when is your daughters birthday?

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
You really come off as a douch7bag in that thread.

Huh? He stated facts and the ignorant morons on the UK board actually made themselves look even more stupid that we already thought.

Nice job Sean

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Good for you Sean! Sticking up for our old coach in that den of inequity. We owe you one. They must be the only ones that don't feel his sliminess.

Reaction Score
Cal was on espn yesterday for the 50th time this week and he was asked about Anthony Davis and of course after praising his ex player he had to go into recruiting mode by running off a list of all his players in the nba.

Reaction Score
What I don't get, and it's probably not worth the effort pondering, is how UK fans can retaliate, constantly, with Cal being "clean" b/c he was never proven to be "guilty" of any of his schools past discretions yet say that JC is slimy. JC was never, to my knowledge, found guilty of anything other than not having "control"; the same thing that Cal was found "guilty" of. So how can they with a straight face say that Cal is this clean guy caught in circumstances but then call out JC as a cheater and shady? They ALWAYS do it. Boggles my mind. If you want to play the Cal didn't do anything wrong angle, then you have to do the same thing with JC, right?

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Right. But you would be obsolving the squid of a hell of a lot more.
Will be having squid stuffing in my turkey today.

Reaction Score
The funny thing is sean told them about his "heroics" at Pitt as an assistant and then his follow ups at UMass and Memphis as head coach yet they seemed to only read what they want.

I mean it's only a few hayseeds who don't know anything and probably still sit in their rocking chairs at night listening to Wildcat games, but it's still amazing. I would say that his ways would catch up to him again at UK but then again as corrupt as the NCAA is I doubt they want to. If anything ever happened to Calipari could you imagine what ESPN would do.........they'd have people tripping over wires all day so they wouldn't have to air this kind of news.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
I can't believe nobody sees the big picture troll by Seanmc here. He is trolling us too. Nowhere in that thread did he defend Calhoun. He simply pointed out Squids dirt. Then he brings thread over here in hopes that we go over there and start melting down and get in a war with Uk fans while he sits back and laughs at both fanbases attacking each other.
Meanwhile he has 1/2 of us thinking he is a white knight defending uconn. Think about it. When have you ever seen Sean be pro Uconn?

I kinda admire his subtle troll ploy, but I'm not buying it, no one else should either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom