Happy turkey day from the UK board | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Happy turkey day from the UK board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I can't believe nobody sees the big picture troll by Seanmc here. He is trolling us too. Nowhere in that thread did he defend Calhoun. He simply pointed out Squids dirt. Then he brings thread over here in hopes that we go over there and start melting down and get in a war with Uk fans while he sits back and laughs at both fanbases attacking each other.
Meanwhile he has 1/2 of us thinking he is a white knight defending uconn. Think about it. When have you ever seen Sean be pro Uconn?

I kinda admire his subtle troll ploy, but I'm not buying it, no one else should either.

Far from a White Knight but anyone throwing crap on Calipari and his ways is fine with me.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
boog204 said:
What I don't get, and it's probably not worth the effort pondering, is how UK fans can retaliate, constantly, with Cal being "clean" b/c he was never proven to be "guilty" of any of his schools past discretions yet say that JC is slimy. JC was never, to my knowledge, found guilty of anything other than not having "control"; the same thing that Cal was found "guilty" of. So how can they with a straight face say that Cal is this clean guy caught in circumstances but then call out JC as a cheater and shady? They ALWAYS do it. Boggles my mind. If you want to play the Cal didn't do anything wrong angle, then you have to do the same thing with JC, right?

Cognitive dissonance is a helluva drug

Uconnrick

Twisted, but still lovable.
Reaction Score
The funny thing is sean told them about his "heroics" at Pitt as an assistant and then his follow ups at UMass and Memphis as head coach yet they seemed to only read what they want.

I mean it's only a few hayseeds who don't know anything and probably still sit in their rocking chairs at night listening to Wildcat games, but it's still amazing. I would say that his ways would catch up to him again at UK but then again as corrupt as the NCAA is I doubt they want to. If anything ever happened to Calipari could you imagine what ESPN would do....they'd have people tripping over wires all day so they wouldn't have to air this kind of news.
It's a lot more than a few hayseeds and, unfortunately, my future son in law is firmly in that camp.
He knows they have 8 championships and nobody else comes close. UCLA you ask? Well they don't matter cause its all on era.
There is no reasoning with them or him. BTW, he had absolutely no idea of Calimari's past until I told him and most such fans don't either.

Reaction Score
It's a lot more than a few hayseeds and, unfortunately, my future son in law is firmly in that camp.
He knows they have 8 championships and nobody else comes close. UCLA you ask? Well they don't matter cause its all on era.
There is no reasoning with them or him. BTW, he had absolutely no idea of Calimari's past until I told him and most such fans don't either.
Kentucky is the proud sponsor of Mitch McConnell and Rand Paul. And John Boehner just lives across the river. Did you expect reasonableness?

Reaction Score
I can't believe nobody sees the big picture troll by Seanmc here. He is trolling us too. Nowhere in that thread did he defend Calhoun. He simply pointed out Squids dirt. Then he brings thread over here in hopes that we go over there and start melting down and get in a war with Uk fans while he sits back and laughs at both fanbases attacking each other.
Meanwhile he has 1/2 of us thinking he is a white knight defending uconn. Think about it. When have you ever seen Sean be pro Uconn?

I kinda admire his subtle troll ploy, but I'm not buying it, no one else should either.

You're giving me a little too much credit. I'm neither that diabolical or bright. I've always admired Calhoun. Was he a saint? No, but any successful coach has a few skeletons. His were very minor compared to most. WHat I like about Calhoun is he doesn't BS. He doesn't smile for the cameras and stab you in the back(Pitino, Roy Williams, Cal). He is a crusty, opinionated street fighter. Don't like it? Tough.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Kentucky is the proud sponsor of Mitch McConnell and Rand Paul. And John Boehner just lives across the river. Did you expect reasonableness?

really? you want to go down that path?

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
You're giving me a little too much credit. I'm neither that diabolical or bright. I've always admired Calhoun. Was he a saint? No, but any successful coach has a few skeletons. His were very minor compared to most. WHat I like about Calhoun is he doesn't BS. He doesn't smile for the cameras and stab you in the back(Pitino, Roy Williams, Cal). He is a crusty, opinionated street fighter. Don't like it? Tough.

I've got this guys back for now, I actually wouldn't mind seeing PeeCee succeed

although Jimmy never cheated, it's brutal honesty that was his shortcoming

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
They know at some level. It's the process of plausible deniability. Makes them feel better.

Reaction Score
Yeah all these top 10 recruits are lining up 2 deep at every position to go to UK because Cal is a great guy and they have really nice dorms. Sure.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
You're giving me a little too much credit. I'm neither that diabolical or bright. .

Don't try and Virgil Sollozzo us..........

erxfw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC