Happy Thanksgiving to the BY - but instructions for tonight... LOL | The Boneyard

Happy Thanksgiving to the BY - but instructions for tonight... LOL

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Hope everyone has a chance to relax and enjoy the day with family or friends but... tonight...

1700695143461.png

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Hopefully everyone has a safe and happy day with friends and family!

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Caroline's side-eye at Nika for Nika's very thoughtful and contemplative "being thankful" answer LOL. And Ines "Yeah I guess" to Paige's comment of "being grateful" LOL. These kids are a hoot!

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Happy Thanksgiving to all on the Boneyard. May you enjoy your day of the three , Family, Food and Football. I'm prepping my 12 lb Prime Rib Roast for the main course, with the normal Thanksgiving fixings. Used to cook the turkey but decided to try Prime Rib a few years back and the wife loved it more than turkey, I think it's because she didn't like stuffing the turkey.:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Happy Thanksgiving to all on the Boneyard. May you enjoy your day of the three , Family, Food and Football. I'm prepping my 12 lb Prime Rib Roast for the main course, with the normal Thanksgiving fixings. Used to cook the turkey but decided to try Prime Rib a few years back and the wife loved it more than turkey, I think it's because she didn't like stuffing the turkey.:rolleyes:
I'm cooking a turkey, which is fine and traditional, although as far as meat goes turkey isn't the best choice. Prime rib is infinitely better eating and doesn't require lots of gravy. Eat hardy!!!

Reaction Score
So blessed to have a daughter who picked up a 24 pound turkey, uses her mother's recipe for stuffing, makes dad a pumpkin pie, and loves the holidays as much as I do. May all the Boneyards have a wonderful Thanksgiving and please pray for our young men and women who are serving in the military and won't be at the table today. They are the best of us.

Reaction Score
Hope you have a great Turkey Day Msgret. Don't forget the tums.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Hope you have a great Turkey Day Msgret. Don't forget the tums.
Thanks, but don't need the tums. After eating Army food for mostly 24 years at least once a day or C-rats, K-rats or MRE's when in the field or deployed your stomach builds up an immunity.;) Hope you have one as well.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Happy Thanksgiving tyo all on the "Yard. The turkey was delicious today.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom