Happy National Pizza Day | The Boneyard

Happy National Pizza Day

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
On a Wednesday? What are they thinking.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
This ref opted for an in game slice. Which to me makes him the greatest ref in the history of organized sports.
Pizza Karen can blow me.

This is really worthy of its own deep dive analysis.

First off, we taking guesses on which kid on the court belongs to Pizza Karen? I'm going with 11 in black.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
This is really worthy of its own deep dive analysis.

First off, we taking guesses on which kid on the court belongs to Pizza Karen? I'm going with 11 in black.

solid guess. Likely.

But it could be zero red too for other reasons.

Reaction Score
After some cursory stalking, the video was posted by a Lea Mc on Instagram. 44 in red has the name McCarthy on his jersey so I'm going to double down on this guess

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I'm going with 44 in red

Upon further review, I'm going 33 red.

I'm thinking it has to be red since the red team has names on the jerseys which means there is some level of sense of achievement of the parents of having a son good enough to make a team who has names on jerseys. This is the type of parent who would put down their Starbucks, start filming a game and commenting on the video.

As the clip starts, 33 is dribbling with his back to the basket 20' from the hoop on the left wing. He goes out of sight for a few seconds and then ends up near the right baseline when the whistle blew. As the ref moves to the far sideline to take a bite of pizza and hand the ball to the inbounder 33 gets back in the picture and presents himself to the inbounder. #33 was all over that video and accomplished nothing that whole time.

Reaction Score
I expected to see a big sloppy NY slice which, even when properly folded, requires two hands. Kudos to the ref nevertheless.

1644426791087.jpeg

Reaction Score
I'm thinking her kid is riding pine so she has nothing better to do than pizza shame. I don't condone eating while participating in a physical activity. Severe choking hazzard. But the way they schedule youth sports today is really out of control. All weekend, all hours. Sometimes you gotta take the risk.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
After some cursory stalking, the video was posted by a Lea Mc on Instagram. 44 in red has the name McCarthy on his jersey so I'm going to double down on this guess

I mean you are probably right, but cyberstalking takes all the fun out of it.

Reaction Score
Am I the only one who likes well done pizza? I always request it that way, but usually it comes out whiter than a Merle Haggard concert.
You are not alone. The only thing worse that raw dough is Chicago style “pizza” which hardly qualifies as pizza. Had it the last Veterans group convention I went to there. Chicago has good hotdogs, kobasa sandwiches, even some ok hamburgers but their pizza is a crime scene and a fraud.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I’m very much usually anti Karen, but I actually agree with the parents in this case. Greasy hands on the ball, taking attention away from the game, and drawing attention to himself. Assuming he’s being paid, it’s pretty unprofessional. Grab a slice after or between games, he can’t be that starving.

Reaction Score
Oh WGAS! There are many more important things in life to get bent out of shape about than a grief behaving like a gebonee.

Reaction Score
You are not alone. The only thing worse that raw dough is Chicago style “pizza” which hardly qualifies as pizza. Had it the last Veterans group convention I went to there. Chicago has good hotdogs, kobasa sandwiches, even some ok hamburgers but their pizza is a crime scene and a fraud.
This is nonsense. I used to say this but Chicago Deep Dish/Pan is actually really tasty as is Detroit Style. I've yet to find anyone who has had Pequod's, Burt's, Art of Pizza, Malnati's etc. and didn't like it.

The style that most true Chicagoans actually eat more of than Deep Dish is Chicago style tavern pizza. It's cracker thin and just a really bad version of thin crust pizza.

You can get good burgers and dogs anywhere in the country. If you're doing sandwiches in Chicago go to Johnnie's Beef and get a combo or two. It's an Italian beef with a smoked sausage (order it hot and juicy) or go to Ricobene's and get a breaded steak sandwich or a Chicken Vesuvio sandwich. Those sandwiches stack up with pretty much any great sandwich you'll find in the country.

Reaction Score
Corn?

C'mon, Pennslyvannia (and W. Virginia)

defuque! figures Cali's favorite is avocado. No disrespect, people can put whatever they want on the pie which is, as we all know, a pizza as soon as it goes in the oven, but favorite? That's weak. I'll go with peperoni because sausage varies too much, followed by peppers & onions and bacon. Extra cheese is a given.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I’m very much usually anti Karen, but I actually agree with the parents in this case. Greasy hands on the ball, taking attention away from the game, and drawing attention to himself. Assuming he’s being paid, it’s pretty unprofessional. Grab a slice after or between games, he can’t be that starving.
Lol. You know what it’s like finding a ref in 2022? This guy probably came straight from work doing 5 games in a row for 10 bucks a game ( if not a volunteer) .

Sorry he ruined the 10 year old kids nba aspirations. Jesus.

The answer is , put Karen in a striped shirt.

ColchVEGAS

Still buckin like five, deuce, four, trey.
Reaction Score

I mean it is pretty much tomato soup in a bread bowl. Not sure how the public has let Chicago slide all these years calling that "pizza."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom