OT: - Happy in Bama tonight. | The Boneyard

OT: Happy in Bama tonight.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Hopefully no one will notice that the Bama's WBB team lost to Tulsa tonight.

Seriously, that was a great game, a great comeback, and a fairy tale ending for the backup QB.

However, I hope Tua will be good to go in the playoffs.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Hopefully no one will notice that the Bama's WBB team lost to Tulsa tonight.

Seriously, that was a great game, a great comeback, and a fairy tale ending for the backup QB.

However, I hope Tua will be good to go in the playoffs.
Thanks ,and it is sad but true that you and I might be the only ones to mourn the Bama WBB loss. Hardly anyone in the state knows they have a women's team. :(

Bama fan

Reaction Score
Hurts was phenomenal. Georgia, however, was generous faking a punt on fourth and eleven.
I would venture more dumb than generous. They were sure they had it . They played very well for 3 quarters. .I am just so thrilled for Jalen Hurts.

Bama fan

Reaction Score
War eagle
They lost the war this year, my friend. ;) As usual! We are happy, they are sad/mad. Too bad. Roll Tide!

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
It seems to me that the 4th team in the Playoff's is very muddy. Assuming OSU wins handily, OK's win over Texas was not as dominant as they would have liked imho and Georgia outplaying Alabama for a great deal of the game, who gets in?

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Central Florida going undefeated 2 years in a row w/ no shot of getting in the playoffs. Expand to 8 teams. I realize their strength of schedule is weak but winning out isn't easy.

Earlier games today didn't shake things up. Still a lot depends on outcome of ACC and Big 10 Title Games.

Bama fan

Reaction Score
now it's time for Hurts to transfer....;)
He is planning on it, He will graduate this year, and two hot shot kids are coming in at QB. I hope he lands somewhere good. :D

Reaction Score
Actually I can root for hurts tough situation going from starter to backup behind tua

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
ROLL TIDE! Like a fairy tale for that kid to come back and win this game. :D:D:D:D:D

Good for Hurts... nice story there. That being said... still rooting for another Clemson Bama matchup, and hopefully the Tigers can do something like this

36547_0.jpg

Reaction Score
ROLL TIDE! Like a fairy tale for that kid to come back and win this game. :D:D:D:D:D

My father was a graduate of Alabama in the mid '30s. Among his classmates were Paul Bryant and Don Hudson. Dad roomed with Melvin Israel, later Mel Allen, the Yankee sportscaster. My father was a Phi Beta Kappa graduate and extremely proud of his accomplishment as the first in his family ever to go to college. Throughout his life he loved 'Bama football and his connection with the school. I know he'd be thrilled to see how totally dominating the team has been. Roll, Tide!

Bama fan

Reaction Score
Good for Hurts... nice story there. That being said... still rooting for another Clemson Bama matchup, and hopefully the Tigers can do something like this

View attachment 36961
Would be a great matchup . But, as you can plainly see, Big Al is still rollin'. :D

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Osu wins they are in Ga is out
I beg to differ. Oklahoma avenged it’s lone loss today over a better opponent than tOSU is playing, their defense was fairly respectable, and oh yeah, they were rated 1 spot ahead of tOSU so winning will keep them there.

Bama fan

Reaction Score
My father was a graduate of Alabama in the mid '30s. Among his classmates were Paul Bryant and Don Hudson. Dad roomed with Melvin Israel, later Mel Allen, the Yankee sportscaster. My father was a Phi Beta Kappa graduate and extremely proud of his accomplishment as the first in his family ever to go to college. Throughout his life he loved 'Bama football and his connection with the school. I know he'd be thrilled to see how totally dominating the team has been. Roll, Tide!
We are both proud of your Dad. Phi Beta Kappa is quite an honor. :)

Reaction Score
It seems to me that the 4th team in the Playoff's is very muddy. Assuming OSU wins handily, OK's win over Texas was not as dominant as they would have liked imho and Georgia outplaying Alabama for a great deal of the game, who gets in?
I think Georgia’s great showing prolly gets them in, costing my Sooners and tOSU a shot unless Ohio State beats Northwestern by 50 (possible). Clemson is thrashing Pitt.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Wait, 2 loss Georgia will jump a 1 loss team that won it's conference championship?! If that happens I think the rest of the Big 5 will have to revolt against the SEC.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom