OT: Happy in Bama tonight.

Hopefully no one will notice that the Bama's WBB team lost to Tulsa tonight.

Seriously, that was a great game, a great comeback, and a fairy tale ending for the backup QB.

However, I hope Tua will be good to go in the playoffs.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Hopefully no one will notice that the Bama's WBB team lost to Tulsa tonight.

Seriously, that was a great game, a great comeback, and a fairy tale ending for the backup QB.

However, I hope Tua will be good to go in the playoffs.
Thanks ,and it is sad but true that you and I might be the only ones to mourn the Bama WBB loss. Hardly anyone in the state knows they have a women's team. :(

Bama fan

Hurts was phenomenal. Georgia, however, was generous faking a punt on fourth and eleven.
I would venture more dumb than generous. They were sure they had it . They played very well for 3 quarters. .I am just so thrilled for Jalen Hurts.

It seems to me that the 4th team in the Playoff's is very muddy. Assuming OSU wins handily, OK's win over Texas was not as dominant as they would have liked imho and Georgia outplaying Alabama for a great deal of the game, who gets in?

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Central Florida going undefeated 2 years in a row w/ no shot of getting in the playoffs. Expand to 8 teams. I realize their strength of schedule is weak but winning out isn't easy.

Earlier games today didn't shake things up. Still a lot depends on outcome of ACC and Big 10 Title Games.

ROLL TIDE! Like a fairy tale for that kid to come back and win this game. :D:D:D:D:D
My father was a graduate of Alabama in the mid '30s. Among his classmates were Paul Bryant and Don Hudson. Dad roomed with Melvin Israel, later Mel Allen, the Yankee sportscaster. My father was a Phi Beta Kappa graduate and extremely proud of his accomplishment as the first in his family ever to go to college. Throughout his life he loved 'Bama football and his connection with the school. I know he'd be thrilled to see how totally dominating the team has been. Roll, Tide!

Bama fan

My father was a graduate of Alabama in the mid '30s. Among his classmates were Paul Bryant and Don Hudson. Dad roomed with Melvin Israel, later Mel Allen, the Yankee sportscaster. My father was a Phi Beta Kappa graduate and extremely proud of his accomplishment as the first in his family ever to go to college. Throughout his life he loved 'Bama football and his connection with the school. I know he'd be thrilled to see how totally dominating the team has been. Roll, Tide!
We are both proud of your Dad. Phi Beta Kappa is quite an honor. :)

It seems to me that the 4th team in the Playoff's is very muddy. Assuming OSU wins handily, OK's win over Texas was not as dominant as they would have liked imho and Georgia outplaying Alabama for a great deal of the game, who gets in?
I think Georgia’s great showing prolly gets them in, costing my Sooners and tOSU a shot unless Ohio State beats Northwestern by 50 (possible). Clemson is thrashing Pitt.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Wait, 2 loss Georgia will jump a 1 loss team that won it's conference championship?! If that happens I think the rest of the Big 5 will have to revolt against the SEC.