Happy Hour With Randy... | The Boneyard

Happy Hour With Randy...

Reaction Score
Dear Fan,

UConn Football is excited to announce a special event for all UConn Football fans and the greater Hartford Community. Happy Hour with Coach Edsall and the football coaching staff will take place in the Club Level of Pratt & Whitney Stadium at Rentschler Field on Friday, April 6th at 5:30 p.m. Fans will have the opportunity to meet the UConn Football coaching staff and hear Coach Edsall talk about the off-season, spring practice, and the upcoming season. Complimentary light food and beverages will be provided and a cash bar will be available at the event.

As a UConn Football Season Ticket Holder, you have EXCLUSIVE EARLY ACCESS to RSVP for this event. The event will be open to the general public to RSVP beginning Friday, March 22nd.

Friday is actually the 23rd but what's a day here or there when it comes to something scheduled. ;)
Hope we get a good turnout....

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I would be all in for this, but alas its just too far to justify.

Reaction Score
I would be all in for this, but alas its just too far to justify.

Awe come on, it's not like you are coming all the way from Exit 3....:D I do get it on a Friday evening at rush hour, so I will bring a guest to fill in for you.

Silly things like my wedding will keep me away unfortunately

Such a shame you are passing up a golden opportunity to set priorities early in the marriage. ;)
Bring the whole fan damnly to East Hartford! You can save a ton of money and brag forever you had 500 people at your wedding and UConn paid for it. OK you will have to bring the cake but they will be serving veggies and greasy finger foods. Nobody about the food at a wedding, this is all a win win situation. Two weeks should be plenty of time to work out the logistics and convince the bride.
The guest speaker at your wedding...Dream Job 2.0

Urcea

Rent Enjoyer
Reaction Score
none of the tailgate crew is free that day sadly

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
One of the few things Diaco did well was try and engage the fanbase at events like these.

I met him in person at the Happy Hour he did at Van Diemens in NYC.

For all the crap he gets, 99% deservedly so, he actually seemed pretty genuine in person and spent a decent chunk of time just milling around and talking to people.

I don't think he has to, but I doubt Randy would be coming to an NYC Happy Hour.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
One of the few things Diaco did well was try and engage the fanbase at events like these.

I met him in person at the Happy Hour he did at Van Diemens in NYC.

For all the crap he gets, 99% deservedly so, he actually seemed pretty genuine in person and spent a decent chunk of time just milling around and talking to people.

I don't think he has to, but I doubt Randy would be coming to an NYC Happy Hour.

Yup, Diaco was a super nice guy when I met him at the event in Hartford. He wasn't like he was to media.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
You mean have me marry randy instead of Yams? Considering it. Just a small sacrifice to make to get insider info for the yard
I meant Randy could officiate for you two but if you decide to leave there with Randy instead of Phil I ain’t mad at ya.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I was actually trying to post that from my account but then was logged in to Yams. This will just add fuel to the rumor that UCYamsMD doesn't exist
I was half asleep when replying and didn’t notice.

You’ve got a lot of aliases, Phil...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom