Happy Festivus | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Happy Festivus

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
Frank-Costanza.png
Frank Costaza: "George, come over here and fight your father".
People that don't know how to spell Costanza!

Reaction Score
Festivus = hemeroidus

Coined in '96 as a secular holiday , and used on Seinfield in '97. Need I say more???????

Reaction Score
You know what suddenly is glowing as far as pissing me off? The fact that our "best friends" (woof) don't get to live longer as many deserve to be here as long or longer than us because they love people unlike our world. Too many right here on the BY lost the pets who walked with them, wagged their tail for them when they got him and slept on their beds and this because they have short lives - it sucks and pisses me off. Mine's 11 and I don't want to think of it.....

The thought pisses me off........let's figure out how we can keep them here longer! The fact no one has pisses me off.........;)

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Here's my belated post-Christmas travel grievances. On Sunday December 21st I was connected through Houston on United Airlines heading to Phoenix. My family was herded in to the group 3 line. The flight had been delayed almost an hour due to weather in Houston and planes arriving late.

So, there's been an hour delay, they called group 1, called group 2 and were boarding group 3. That's when a gentlemen, his wife and son strolled up through the group 1 line and once his ticket was scanned proceeded to hold up the whole line while trying to negotiate an upgrade in to first class. Total manuever.

Second grievance was Saturday, December 27th on the flight from Phoenix back to Houston. Why? How about the 8-10 people who boarded the airplane who weren't on that flight. United terminal in Houston isn't that complicated. Our flight was the only Houston flight departing during that hour. It requires a large amount of stupidity to go to the wrong gate, read the information wrong and board the wrong flight. The gate employees who let them board deserve a swift kick in the arse too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom