Happy Easter | The Boneyard

Happy Easter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
A Happy Easter to all my cyber friends, have a fantastic day and enjoy your time with your families.

My first without mom in 55 years so while strange, something very much to celebrate knowing she's with pops. I know many of you have been through the same so hear's to the loved one's we lost and miss.

Orange jelly beans are off limits until they are beaten today by the way as are any orange Easter eggs. If need be throw them away.

Oh yeah and with the ham today there will be a spoon roast, can't help to think of piranha's fighting over it after the Miss St womens coach's quote. LOL;)

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Same to you Mau. Grandkids up today. Of course every year for years the family wants a spiral ham. I always say Nay Nay. But I lose. Sam's Club has my favorite here. Black Forrest Ham. Solid Ham and very tasty. Every year I lose out to the already cooked ham that's sliced. Life is a biot ch.

Reaction Score
Same to you Mau. Grandkids up today. Of course every year for years the family wants a spiral ham. I always say Nay Nay. But I lose. Sam's Club has my favorite here. Black Forrest Ham. Solid Ham and very tasty. Every year I lose out to the already cooked ham that's sliced. Life is a biot ch.

Never easy is it? LOL

Reaction Score
Happy Easter Boneyarders!! Nothing Orange allowed today, although I wouldn't mind Va winning. Having my brother over for dinner, a Duke fan. Any ideas on an appropriate dinner conversation? Remember it's Easter!

Jim

Reaction Score
Happy Easter everyone! I'm probably a bad Catholic for admitting this, but I still don't understand the religious significance of chocolate bunnies and marshmallow chicks.

Reaction Score
Happy Easter everyone! I'm probably a bad Catholic for admitting this, but I still don't understand the religious significance of chocolate bunnies and marshmallow chicks.
Diversity and inclusion. Heretic. ;^)

Reaction Score

I haven't researched it, but I assumed that like most of the other stuff associated with Christian holidays they just stole it from pagans and lumped it in.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Happy Easter all. Went to my daughter's as has been our Easter routine since she had her first kid, 20 years ago. This year, my wife decided that in addition to the traditional Easter Ham, we would also have prime rib. She was concerned though, that my son-in-law might be offended, since he's big on ham for any non-Thanksgiving holiday.
No such problem. Everyone was thrilled with the addition of another full course at the table. Not to mention that it was the single best roast my wife has made in 51 years of marriage. Leftovers? A few sandwiches worth of ham, and a couple enchiladas worth f beef. Ravenous carnivores, we are.
Between the meal and my granddaughter being home from college for the Holiday, it was truly a great day.
How many miles on the treadmill and hours on the elliptical is it going to take to work off 3 pounds or so of extra protein and a handful of jelly beans?

Dribbles

Mrs. Dribbles
Reaction Score
Happy Easter! To all Boneyarders here and those above. It has been the first for me too and I miss Dribbles so much. I am torn, # 1 granddaughter graduated from Cuse, she is extremely smart, double major in Political Science and Middle Eastern Studies with a minor in communication in Journalism, so the other grand's are students at UCONN. Now who do I root for, Virginia or Cuse, Sorry Granddaughter, but I want Virginia and Villanova to win it all. So go ahead a shoot me, but Happy Easter to All!

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Happy Easter! To all Boneyarders here and those above. It has been the first for me too and I miss Dribbles so much. I am torn, # 1 granddaughter graduated from Cuse, she is extremely smart, double major in Political Science and Middle Eastern Studies with a minor in communication in Journalism, so the other grand's are students at UCONN. Now who do I root for, Virginia or Cuse, Sorry Granddaughter, but I want Virginia and Villanova to win it all. So go ahead a shoot me, but Happy Easter to All!
Happy Easter to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul