Hangover cure | The Boneyard

Hangover cure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
You all should be watching the "Red Zone" coverage of the English Premiere League. It's awesome. Best sports of the day.

Reaction Score
You all should be watching the "Red Zone" coverage of the English Premiere League. It's awesome. Best sports of the day.

That would probably only make it surface to my mouth then I could spit it out rather than having pain in my chest area after heaving the day prior!

Reaction Score
The Russian hangover pill my friend gave me seems to being doing wonders. I just hope it is not heroin or something- if it's too good tone true there has to to be something I am missing (besides her smuggling them back in the USA whenever she goes home).

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Scot-e said:
The Russian hangover pill my friend gave me seems to being doing wonders. I just hope it is not heroin or something- if it's too good tone true there has to to be something I am missing (besides her smuggling them back in the USA whenever she goes home).

It's probably a Percocet. Which is the ultimate hangover cure. It will erase them in 20 minutes. ( or so I'm told)

Or if in NY and you can afford it, call this guy: http://nypost.com/2014/01/22/i-v-doctor-gives-house-call-flushes-for-hangovers/

Reaction Score
Just for the heck of it I watched the OP's video and realized I had never seen it before. A couple similar but this was a little different and new to me. And while watching I also realized as a Husky fan you never know!! ;).......if need be the new HCC may be a special place in March!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom