Hamilton & Brimah Staying | The Boneyard

Hamilton & Brimah Staying

Status
Not open for further replies.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
As @aceboon posted in the other thread: http://borgesblognhr.blogspot.com/2015/03/daniel-hamiltons-mom-hes-going-back-to.html#links

Brimah's legal guardian said late last week that Brimah isn't thinking at all about throwing his hat in the ring of the draft. And on Tuesday, I chatted with Daniel's mom, Karen, on the phone, and she told me that her son has no plans to enter this year's draft, either.

"He'll be going back to school," Karen said, matter-of-factly.

And yes, that means UConn, not another program.

Now lets find something else to worry about.

Reaction Score
Wow you insiders are so smart! I heard they secretly told you they're leaving and are telling everyone else they are staying!

Reaction Score
That has to be the best possible outcome of the 2014-2015 season! Now let's get back to the top in 2015-2016!

Reaction Score
Yes, this was very good news to hear. Now our four main guys next year, JA RP DH AB, will be on the team and hopefully do some damage.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Just because Hamilton is coming back to school doesn't mean he didn't have to be convinced.

Reaction Score
Yes, this was very good news to hear. Now our four main guys next year, JA RP DH AB, will be on the team and hopefully do some damage.
That is a very talented core 4.

Reaction Score
Toughh article to digest especially about DHam so far from home and the reason his mom couldn't come see him play.

Be a good time to schedule a USC or UCLA Home/Away series - like immediately. However make our away game second.

Reaction Score
I'm not convinced. The board is supposed to melt down soon, and I would never doubt that kind of info. I trust we'll get clarification soon on what we are supposed to melt down about.

Reaction Score
Just because Hamilton is coming back to school doesn't mean he didn't have to be convinced.

I guess that's what the Boneyard insiders will tell themselves to weasle out of yet another L they've taken. The deadline is about a month away, that's some pretty quick convincing.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
As @aceboon posted in the other thread: http://borgesblognhr.blogspot.com/2015/03/daniel-hamiltons-mom-hes-going-back-to.html#links

Now lets find something else to worry about.

Been getting some emails (and some strange comments on the blog) about the prospects of Daniel Hamilton and Amida Brimah electing to leave UConn and take their chances at the 2015 NBA draft.

Wonder if this chap imposter is one of the "strange comments" to which Borges is referring; note the posting time, which appears to not be coincidental:

1 Comments:

anon16-rounded.gif
Anonymous said...
dannidashambone beez nba nowsa by defalt + knot son faille. stockdroplikerock next seezon of wich dogs rostrum noncompeto bandito

March 24, 2015 at 4:20 PM

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23, ‘24
Reaction Score
I was never really worried, but it is nice to hear. Adams, Purvis, Hamilton, and Brimah are the keys to the continuity of successful UConn basketball. We need them to buy in and develop, and then we'll be back on top. Can't wait to hear about their progression this offseason, especially Brimah. I hope we see the headline "Brimah adds 20 lbs of muscle in offseason" like we heard about Phil last year. It clearly didn't matter for Phil because muscle can't fix no skill/coordination. But Brimah has so much potential, and with added bulk, will be be able to reach that potential. Cant wait.

Reaction Score
I'm not convinced. The board is supposed to melt down soon, and I would never doubt that kind of info. I trust we'll get clarification soon on what we are supposed to melt down about.

Fishy just said since Hamilton is now staying there's only one possible departure, which we wouldn't lose sleep over. So I think the meltdown isn't happening.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
The core four is strong but we have no depth. We need to bring in some recruits that can contribute right away. Ball handlers, rebounders, and guys that can hit threes would be nice.

Reaction Score
Fishy just said since Hamilton is now staying there's only one possible departure, which we wouldn't lose sleep over. So I think the meltdown isn't happening.

Oh the meltdown was promised, and it's happening, bucco.

You'd have to be crazy to not believe the people that start these rumors here.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
If so, he appears to have changed his patois slightly.
Different audience. High brow vs. low brow.

Reaction Score
The core four is strong but we have no depth. We need to bring in some recruits that can contribute right away. Ball handlers, rebounders, and guys that can hit threes would be nice.

We have more depth than you think. Our starting 5 looks like Adams, Purvis, Hamilton, Nolan, and Brimah. My sleeper for next season is Cassell. I really thinks he improves, finds his shot, and scores points for this team. So Cassell can come in and run the point, Samuel can come in to play some hard defense and allow others to play off the ball, and Facey, Rock, and Enoch can come in to give us some extra size. We need one more PG or combo guard and I think this team has a good chance to make it past the first weekend the the tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom