Hamidou cuts list to six | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Hamidou cuts list to six

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We all get you love worrying about this, just taking a quick look at your post history . But there is a timeline, he's making a spring decision and we are in the lead. Not only from reliable insiders on this board, our own beat writers too.

Not worried. UConn will be fine either way. You seem confident! That's great!

Reaction Score
Interesting tidbit from the Norwich bulletin this am

“Five NBA teams have called and asked to come and watch practice and Hamidou doesn’t want them watching,” Espinosa said.

Couple of reasons he may not want teams at psa; doesn't want to make it seem like he's seriously considering the leap while being recruited, or he simply doesnt want scouts seeing him until next season in college. Though nba scouts could just show up to his games. So idk, something to keep an eye on.

Reaction Score

Couple of reasons he may not want teams at psa; doesn't want to make it seem like he's seriously considering the leap while being recruited, or he simply doesnt want scouts seeing him until next season in college. Though nba scouts could just show up to his games. So idk, something to keep an eye on.

Thanks for sharing. Some really interesting quotes. First time that his coach has publicly said he is unsure of several aspects of his recruiting.

Reaction Score

This says a ton about HamD's maturity. I don't think many kids would be willing to say "no" to NBA scouts.

My guess is he wants to focus on his game, doing well this high school season, and improving before he heads to college (and/or the NBA). I'm impressed.

He won’t be making a final decision any time soon, probably not until after the new year,” Espinosa said. “I, honestly, don’t know why he’s waiting. I guess he’s just not confident with a decision yet.” --from the Bulletin.

Because he's going to UCONN and told you in no uncertain terms, obviously ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom