Hair In Sports | The Boneyard

Hair In Sports

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Remember when Stef graduated and went to the WNBA and no longer had Momma CD's runs? Well, I wonder if it works in reverse?

Ezi Pro Look.jpg

That is Ezi in her Aussie Pro Team logo hoodie.

The accompanying article has some young Ezi information that is fun.

Capitals youngster Eziyoda Magbegor forging her own legacy

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
I think next year's T-shirt motto should be "Fear the BUN!" with KLS, Crystal Dangerfield leading the way...not sure what Christyn Williams will do, just as long as it's not what Didi Richards from Baylor does, I will be ok...:rolleyes:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I think next year's T-shirt motto should be "Fear the BUN!" with KLS, Crystal Dangerfield leading the way...not sure what Christyn Williams will do, just as long as it's not what Didi Richards from Baylor does, I will be ok...:rolleyes:

Oh yes. The Princess Leia look. Hard to look tough with that doo. I had wanted to comment on that so now I do not have to. :rolleyes:

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I'm a fan of hair no matter the length or girth. You say naturally JordyG since you have so little of yours. Wait until BYers get a load of Ms. Williams the freshman with the imposing Puff. Glorious.

HGN

Reaction Score
This is the era of different styles and people making their own statements. It's whatever style is statement making ; easiest to care for ; or whatever fits their individual mood for the day. I'm for letting them be themselves as long as it doesn't hamper their game or get too distracting.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I'm a fan of hair no matter the length or girth. You say naturally JordyG since you have so little of yours. Wait until BYers get a load of Ms. Williams the freshman with the imposing Puff. Glorious.

She'll really be easy to follow, even when the camera's are positioned behind the nose bleed seats.

HGN

Reaction Score
What is that?
I say give Jonathan a clip if Uconn makes Sweet 16.....The poor pup deserves it. From the looks of things , he's done his part. Waiting until April 1st is cruel and unusual punishment to a certified Husky.

I demand Justice For Jonathan. :)

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Oh yes. The Princess Leia look. Hard to look tough with that doo. I had wanted to comment on that so now I do not have to. :rolleyes:
That's why the T-shirt with a fierce emoji and the quote would be so funny!

:mad: and now put a hair bun on it, BTW-Princess Leia was a badass, just ask @Kibitzer or @EricLA how many times she won the award!:cool:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Fear the Puff!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom