Hailey Von Lith | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Hailey Von Lith

jonson

Oregonian
Reaction Score
I was specifically calling out the game at OSU last year. Look at Sabrina's stats in that game. She hucked up a lot of shots, but made very few.

That's true enough; it was one of her worst "I think I have to do everything" games: 9/25 and only 4 assists. But there was also a reason, and I would argue that it also helped OSU's defense against her--namely, that Hebard went down with a knee injury during the first half of that game and didn't return in the second. And just as a homer aside: despite all of this Oregon was (I believe) within 1 with 6 seconds left.

As for Van Lith: I don't think there is much, if any, mutual interest between her and Oregon. I think she'll end up at Baylor.

Reaction Score
That's true enough; it was one of her worst "I think I have to do everything" games: 9/25 and only 4 assists. But there was also a reason, and I would argue that it also helped OSU's defense against her--namely, that Hebard went down with a knee injury during the first half of that game and didn't return in the second. And just as a homer aside: despite all of this Oregon was (I believe) within 1 with 6 seconds left.

As for Van Lith: I don't think there is much, if any, mutual interest between her and Oregon. I think she'll end up at Baylor.
I agree she will likely end up at Baylor. Oregon was at a few of her HS games this year, but I'm guessing interest died down after landing PaoPao, Scherr, etc.

Reaction Score
I agree she will likely end up at Baylor. Oregon was at a few of her HS games this year, but I'm guessing interest died down after landing PaoPao, Scherr, etc.
I believe it is between OSU & Baylor. But I don't think either has a lock on Hailey Van Lith. There are specific reasons I believe OSU will win out in the end--I'll just keep these reasons to myself for now, and hopefully OSU fans will see Hailey Van Lith at Gill for 4 years.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
I believe it is between OSU & Baylor. But I don't think either has a lock on Hailey Van Lith. There are specific reasons I believe OSU will win out in the end--I'll just keep these reasons to myself for now, and hopefully OSU fans will see Hailey Van Lith at Gill for 4 years.

That's how I see it as well, unless her parents plan to move to Waco.

Reaction Score
I can think of a couple of non-bb reasons why one might be hesitant about Baylor. She might be too outspoken for Baylor, though she does sport a cross. You have to love her worth ethic. After high school practice, she works out with her dad for 1 1/2 hours. UConn would be lucky to have her.

Last edited:

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Check out Highlight #7. It's Paige in her Taurasian Mode.

I dunno @MilfordHusky. Generally Dee would square up for the miracle heave. Paige - I don't know what dance she was doing, but it worked.

Belated PS. Corrected now. 4 days later I notice I turned Paige into Hailey in the same post. What's that stuff they first found in jellyfish?

Last edited:

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
This young lady played remarkably well in the USA Championship game! It is mystifying how she got left off the Tournament All Star team.

The chemistry between Paige and Von Lith was noticeable and strong. Playing together; what a dynamic duo those two would make!!!

Any chance of seeing them pair-up in UConn uniforms?
I’ve been thinking about this, so if my daughter were considering the #1 WCBB program and they likewise were considering her, I would hope that their Fan Forum would know the spelling of our name, otherwise how intelligent and knowledgeable could that group actually be? Maybe you should reach out to one of the Mods to edit your title of the thread to, you know, actually spell the name correctly as a matter of courtesy.
It might be a little thing or a big thing to them and us, we just don’t know, so when in doubt get it right. ;)

Reaction Score
I’ve been thinking about this, so if my daughter were considering the #1 WCBB program and they likewise were considering her, I would hope that their Fan Forum would know the spelling of our name, otherwise how intelligent and knowledgeable could that group actually be? Maybe you should reach out to one of the Mods to edit your title of the thread to, you know, actually spell the name correctly as a matter of courtesy.
It might be a little thing or a big thing to them and us, we just don’t know, so when in doubt get it right. ;)

Yes, please!?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom