Hailey Vanlith vs Paige Bueckers - video with no analysis other than yours | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Hailey Vanlith vs Paige Bueckers - video with no analysis other than yours

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
If anyone else shot 3-14 from the floor you'd be killing them, even if they nearly had a triple double. You all know that's true.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
If anyone else shot 3-14 from the floor you'd be killing them, even if they nearly had a triple double. You all know that's true.

Are you talking to anyone in particular? Yourself? Who's "you?"

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Most players who shoot 3-14 do so because they are forcing up shots. As always, all of Paige';s shots are good shots. Just could not buy a basket until that dagger. I think her ankle pain helped clear her head and she shot that last shot so pure. Oh, and now she knows she can do it at this level and just need a little reinforcement with Arkansas before her real coming out party at SC

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Most players who shoot 3-14 do so because they are forcing up shots. As always, all of Paige';s shots are good shots. Just could not buy a basket until that dagger. I think her ankle pain helped clear her head and she shot that last shot so pure. Oh, and now she knows she can do it at this level and just need a little reinforcement with Arkansas before her real coming out party at SC
I agree, they were all good shots, just weren't going in. It happens to even the best.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I agree, they were all good shots, just weren't going in. It happens to even the best.

Absolutely. But only the truly great can take the most important shot of the game on 1 leg and make it after going 2-13.

By the way, Horston was 1-11 and just disappeared.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Absolutely. But only the truly great can take the most important shot of the game on 1 leg and make it after going 2-13.

By the way, Horston was 1-11 and just disappeared.
Yeah, I was scratching my head wondering what ever happened to such a can't miss prospect.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom