Hail To The Seniors!!! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Hail To The Seniors!!!

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Or at least some ticket donation system so students can get tickets of execs that don't show
It's possible the university hasn't thought of this or approached the heavy hitters with such a system. More likely it's that they did and that a significant number were against having students in their sections. There probably are some willing but any naysayers had to be significant enough to cause the university to back off. Even with my idea, they'll have to tier arrangements in some manner because a Duke system will also cause problems if I'm correct.

I was at an exhibition game close to the court a number of years back. Got lucky when I went to the ticket window. I was sitting with a group of business people who didn't know which team was which let alone any of the players. Had no clue that UConn was the home team. So I gave them some minimum info. Just before the game started a couple came into our section. They obviously were there to bother these business people. She was wearing a tutu and he wore clown make up. Normally I would have been annoyed with the likes of these two, but I have to say I enjoyed their harassment of those people as much as getting to know our team.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog
Top Bottom