Guys - just breathe | The Boneyard

Guys - just breathe

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
People seem to be on edge lately. There‘s a lot of sniping and bickering these days, can we please stop?
I agree with you Nan, I blame most of it on the many people being cooped up because of COVID. People seem to be different after a year of this disease. I know it's getting on my nerves, don't know what I'm going to do come mid April with no UConn games to watch. I used to go to the games on here but now that SNY has taken many of the games off the board, it may only last a month before I get through them all.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
breathe.gif

Reaction Score
Good one! Forgot all about that song. I should add a YouTube video too so we can have a “Just Breathe”-off if things keep getting worse.

Reaction Score
Totally agree. I think it's also a lot of tension about this team... Deep down I think folks would have admitted we didn't have enough to go all the way the last couple years. This year however, poses quite a conundrum for folks.

Do we have the talent to win it all? HE double hockey sticks YES!

Do we have the experience, maturity, and cohesiveness due to covid to win it all? Total open question which brings tension...

I keep asking myself, but who else has both? So why not UConn and these puppies!!!!

TheFarmFan

Stanford Fan, Huskies Admirer
Reaction Score
Totally agree. Everyone needs to... Just breathe.

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
People seem to be on edge lately. There‘s a lot of sniping and bickering these days, can we please stop?
It's all Tonyc's fault...he is too positive and all that positivity is rubbing people the wrong way. lol :) Seriously, Nan you are right this is a message board where we all come to talk about the team we all love. Maybe when we are all allowed to once again see our team in person...we will be able to burn off some of that negative energy...in the meantime...I would suggest that everyone who is feeling snarky...read Tonyc's post 3 times...you will be cured.

Reaction Score
It's the masks, Nan. I don't care how many times they tell me they don't interfere with breathing, they do. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Yes, the masks, the Carbon Dioxide has made us all light headed but we can't talk about that!

Reaction Score
It's all Tonyc's fault...he is too positive and all that positivity is rubbing people the wrong way. lol :) Seriously, Nan you are right this is a message board where we all come to talk about the team we all love. Maybe when we are all allowed to once again see our team in person...we will be able to burn off some of that negative energy...in the meantime...I would suggest that everyone who is feeling snarky...read Tonyc's post 3 times...you will be cured.
I thought that once this season started and we were ale to watch our favorite basketball team on TV that the snarkiness would start to decrease, but the opposite seems to have happened. Go figure. TonyC may be a good therapeutic.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom