Guesses on start times for Furman MBB and Houston FB? (Update: MBB @ 12:00pm) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Guesses on start times for Furman MBB and Houston FB? (Update: MBB @ 12:00pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
Football game held for 6-day window, so we might not hear anything on the basketball time until next week, too.

Reaction Score
Come off it. If that previous post is correct, the only conflict will potentially be between tailgating and the basketball game. I think we can all agree where someone should be given the choice and conflict.

I don't care for someone telling me how to spend my free time either, but for the sake ever one going forward, un-wad your under-garments.

we should be watching the BB game while tailgating...if you can't make that happen, you're an amateur tailgater...

Reaction Score
TDog9 said:
we should be watching the BB game while tailgating...if you can't make that happen, you're an amateur tailgater...

How are you getting SNY?

Reaction Score
Wait.... Are people actually complaining about this?? This day is going to be AWESOME!!

Are you really asking whether people on the Boneyard are really complaining about something? At least a quarter of the posters, if Brooklyn Decker came to their house to make love to them, would complain that she didn't bring the right kind of pizza with her as a snack.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score

...unless the kick ends up at 7 or 8, unless you're extending your tailgate to your driveway.

and SNY will come via satellite, for those equipped (like me).

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Are you really asking whether people on the Boneyard are really complaining about something? At least a quarter of the posters, if Brooklyn Decker came to their house to make love to them, would complain that she didn't bring the right kind of pizza with her as a snack.
That's because they like Greek pizza and Decker (her name being Brooklyn and all) knows better.;)

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
It's going to be a great day. Reminds me of last year when UConn/Cinci hoops sold out at 11am and then UConn hockey got over 6K later that night while the Patriots/Ravens Division Playoff Game was going on. If #UConnNation can sell out both venues, what a power statement that would make!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom