Guess who is #1? | The Boneyard

Guess who is #1?

Reaction Score
Wow, DC throwing it down with #1 AND #2.

Plus #13, #20, #24.

I havent paid much attention to HS, but I don't associate DC with being a WBB hotbed. Sure some really good players over time, but I think of NYC, DFW, Atl, SoCal, NoCal .

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
California has probably the best HS Girls Athletes. However, the Athletes have more of a selection of HS Elite sports in Girls BB, Volleyball and Softball. Don't know who good Girls Soccer is in California.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
The D.C. area has a good hoops history. Probably not the best, but still good. Recognize any of these names? Jamelle Elliott, Kara Lawson, Mo Currie, Jasmine Thomas, Kaili McLaren, Lynetta Kizer, Jonquel Jones, De'Janae Boykin, Marta Sniezek, Kaila Charles, Shakira Austin, Ashley Owusu, Honesty Scott-Grayson, Azzi Fudd.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Plus #13, #20, #24.

I havent paid much attention to HS, but I don't associate DC with being a WBB hotbed. Sure some really good players over time, but I think of NYC, DFW, Atl, SoCal, NoCal .
And Paul VI isn't even ranked this year.

Reaction Score
The D.C. area has a good hoops history. Probably not the best, but still good. Recognize any of these names? Jamelle Elliott, Kara Lawson, Mo Currie, Jasmine Thomas, Kaili McLaren, Lynetta Kizer, Jonquel Jones, De'Janae Boykin, Marta Sniezek, Kaila Charles, Shakira Austin, Ashley Owusu, Honesty Scott-Grayson, Azzi Fudd.

Yeah I just am more familiar with the schools have done well like Oregon city, st Mary’s Stockton, Duncanville, Mater Dei, and of course Christ the king.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Yeah I just am more familiar with the schools have done well like Oregon city, st Mary’s Stockton, Duncanville, Mater Dei, and of course Christ the king.
I forgot to list Marissa Coleman and Lindsay Allen, both from St. John’s.

I’m not that familiar with Oregon City, but the others are perennial powerhouses, as are Crystal’s alma mater and their crosstown rival.

Reaction Score
I forgot to list Marissa Coleman and Lindsay Allen, both from St. John’s.

I’m not that familiar with Oregon City, but the others are perennial powerhouses, as are Crystal’s alma mater and their crosstown rival.
Oregon city had Yamasaki and the UConn player whose name I suddenly cant remember (Genos 1st big time non-northeast recruit). I think they were USATodsy national champion 3 times in the 90s.

Reaction Score
Oregon city had Yamasaki and the UConn player whose name I suddenly cant remember (Genos 1st big time non-northeast recruit). I think they were USATodsy national champion 3 times in the 90s.
Tammy Arnold !

Reaction Score

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom