Guess the spread for the Nova game | The Boneyard

Guess the spread for the Nova game

Reaction Score
sounds about right. I was thinking +3 is a good sign for us, +6 is a bad sign

Reaction Score
sounds about right. I was thinking +3 is a good sign for us, +6 is a bad sign
What do you mean by good/bad sign? Are you basing that on the premise that the pros are unbiased and good at what they do, and therefore their spread is a good indication of what will happen?

Reaction Score
Kinda off topic...this might become a slippery slope for me, but I bet for the first time last night and hit 100% of the time.

I individually bet on and also parlayed Boise State -1.5 and Marquette +2.5 plus did separately Sacred Heart -3 over CCSU. Turned $20 into a $48 profit. I like Bradley today at -2.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
KenPom.com has Villanova winning 72-66. So I would imagine the spread will open around 5 or 6 and move from there. Let's pull the upset.

Reaction Score
UConn +5 to open, will drop to +4.5 almost instantly.. If it opens UConn +3.5 or less I would hammer the good guys moneyline.

Reaction Score
If UConn brings their A game and makes a decent % of their FTs. They will win on Sat.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I was going to go with cream cheese given the early start, but since it's well past breakfast I'm going to go with some type of nut butter.

Maybe this one for something a little spicy, a little sweet and a little smoky:
Honey-chipotle.jpg

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I have to say the particular combination in that spread from @8893 checks a lot of the boxes for my palette.

Definitely on the umami spectrum. Reminds me a little of the hot raspberry chipolte sauce we use for grilled chicken.

Back to the spread for the game.
You would probably also like their Spicy Thai Peanut Butter then. Both are shockingly good on a PB&J, or on their own. I'm going to make some spicy Thai peanut noodles with that one.

My current all-around favorite is their Everything Bagel Nut Butter. They have a great recipe for that with toasted sweet potato slices and avocado that is pretty much the perfect healthy snack for me.

Their Oregon Hazelnut Chocolate Spread is more decadent. Tastes nothing like Nutella; the texture is more like chocolate mousse. I'm not a big sweets person, but I could eat it by the spoonful. It just arrived at our house on Tuesday night and I mentioned it to my daughter on my way out the door Wednesday morning. This is a teen who seldom speaks or leaves her room before noon. She texted me around 10:30 to tell me that it was AMAZING, and when I got home I saw that she had already nailed like 20% of the jar. I was curious to try it so I asked her what she put it on. Her answer: "a spoon."

And she was right. That's all you need.

Anyway, I'm going with UConn +4 for the spread.

Reaction Score
KenPom.com has Villanova winning 72-66. So I would imagine the spread will open around 5 or 6 and move from there. Let's pull the upset.

If we can hold Villanova to 72 points, we will be alive in that game.

Reaction Score
You would probably also like their Spicy Thai Peanut Butter then. Both are shockingly good on a PB&J, or on their own. I'm going to make some spicy Thai peanut noodles with that one.

My current all-around favorite is their Everything Bagel Nut Butter. They have a great recipe for that with toasted sweet potato slices and avocado that is pretty much the perfect healthy snack for me.

Their Oregon Hazelnut Chocolate Spread is more decadent. Tastes nothing like Nutella; the texture is more like chocolate mousse. I'm not a big sweets person, but I could eat it by the spoonful. It just arrived at our house on Tuesday night and I mentioned it to my daughter on my way out the door Wednesday morning. This is a teen who seldom speaks or leaves her room before noon. She texted me around 10:30 to tell me that it was AMAZING, and when I got home I saw that she had already nailed like 20% of the jar. I was curious to try it so I asked her what she put it on. Her answer: "a spoon."

And she was right. That's all you need.

Anyway, I'm going with UConn +4 for the spread.
+ 4 for Good guys sounds reasonable.

Would need to pick and choose among those spreads. Still need to be able to retrieve the golf ball out of hole after a made putt LOL

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
No way they put out an even number on this. It's going to be a .5

I'll go with Nova -4.5.

Reaction Score
Going to start off at 5.5, wouldn't be surprised if the $ comes in to bring it down to 3 - 3.5. I never bet on UConn, but I can see a lot of people hammering the ML / spread when it opens.

Reaction Score
I was going to go with cream cheese given the early start, but since it's well past breakfast I'm going to go with some type of nut butter.

Maybe this one for something a little spicy, a little sweet and a little smoky:
Honey-chipotle.jpg
Nut Butter? After you apply it do you have your dog lick it off or do you just leave it on all game for luck? Asking for a friend

Reaction Score
What do you mean by good/bad sign? Are you basing that on the premise that the pros are unbiased and good at what they do, and therefore their spread is a good indication of what will happen?
basing that on following betting lines and going against the heavy money

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom