Guess Pope's playing time this season....a contest. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Guess Pope's playing time this season....a contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Man, I just want to see her play. Has anyone seen her play? I hope she is injury free. I can't find anything much about her. I would like to see her play, and play well. If Geno invited her I bet she can play a little. Lets hope so.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
-Nice canine avatar, Geno-ista.
-Say, isn’t that Bob the Barker?
Arty155- met a family of talented artists and woodworkers in Lake Placid- at The Lake Placid Lodge. The daughter who is a beautiful young woman was also a fly fisher -person! So I commissioned her to do a walking stick for me- as the new logo was just unveiled. There's a paw print on the top also- and UCONN is carved vertically down the top of the stick. And under $100 dollars. It arrives any day - thanks for note!

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Score? I thought this was minutes played. Now I have to rework my very sophisticated equation.
You're right??? What was I thinking??? Seemed funny in my head???? Must have been a long day??? :confused:

arty155

Post Poster
Reaction Score
...So I commissioned her to do a walking stick for me- as the new logo was just unveiled. There's a paw print on the top also- and UCONN is carved vertically down the top of the stick....!

- Unique, hand-crafted, your own design…
- I pity the unlucky ND leprechaun who crosses your path… trying to explain to angry wee-people not only how he got knocked out, and why there’s a husky embossed on his forehead!
lep 3.jpg

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
- I pity the unlucky ND leprechaun who crosses your path… trying to explain to angry wee-people not only how he got knocked out, and why there’s a husky embossed on his forehead!
View attachment 3136

Ach! If it weren't unfair ta begin with, now they got their own friggin' shillelaghs! Saints presaerve us!

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
View attachment 3136

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Yep, looks that way.
Looks like this thread is going to go down as a waste of time. All those mathematical equations.....all for naught. :(

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
icebear....turns out meyers was right, 175 is my weight, what is the answer to your formula? I keep getting Geno's mobile phone number when I solve....

For years my doctor has been setting a goal of 175 pounds for my weight, and at last check, I'm at 177, so that will be my point guess.

But I think DD should be awarded the prize by default for his keen analytical approach.

DavidinNaples

11 is way better than 2..!! :)
Reaction Score
I agree....IF the rumors about Pope not playing turn out to be true, I will have a completely random drawing and Doggy will win the $75 of UConn stuff..... As long as he promises not to buy a N.C. speedo w/ Geno's picture on it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom