Growing Optimism Enabling Officials to Plan for Essential Summer Workouts (SI) | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Growing Optimism Enabling Officials to Plan for Essential Summer Workouts (SI)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Lotta good stuff from Frost today:

Reaction Score
Number crunchers but you have to figure someone was running risk models...

Reaction Score
If you are talking bean counter risk vs reward,,,the Florifa public universities can afford the risk...the maximum award is capped at $200,000 by law and is covered by the universities insurance...any other individual payout has to be by a specific bill passed by the legislature.

Reaction Score
Since one of the trouble areas for Covid is morbid obesity. An since many football players need to carry large amounts of weight. This is something that needs to watched carefully. I can't imagine what is going in in sports like Sumo.

Reaction Score
Since one of the trouble areas for Covid is morbid obesity. An since many football players need to carry large amounts of weight. This is something that needs to watched carefully. I can't imagine what is going in in sports like Sumo.

Reaction Score
Although it varies by state...the University of Alabama is a "state agent" and is almost invincible since covered under the state agent immunity under the sovereignity laws. Much like Florida.

Connecticut's sovereign immunity law does not allow the state (or its agents) to be sued without the state's consent. The Claims Commission was created to process claims and grant permission.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
And yet you completely ignored my earlier comments about coaches, who are even more aligned. Convenient.

Reaction Score
There are no guarantees, period....No guarantees that we will not be having a second wave in winter...no guarantee of "herd immunity", no guarantee that a workable vaccine will be here by winter...

And most uni's have kids coming from all over to attend.

I have become resigned to this new normal....let the kids party while I live cautiously.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score

Sumos are actually pretty healthy and generally don't suffer any symptoms from obesity. It's because of the way their fat is stored in their bodies.

Reaction Score
Sumos are actually pretty healthy and generally don't suffer any symptoms from obesity. It's because of the way their fat is stored in their bodies.
Just read this the other day... sounds like past practices are evolving:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99