Gronk's ankle seems to be fine | The Boneyard

Gronk's ankle seems to be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I heard he was up on stage with LMFAO with his shirt off, i dont think the Pats ownership will be too thrilled about this. I understand the game is over and there isnt much you can do look like your having the time of your life up on stage I wouldnt be too happy if I were a Pats fan.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
What can they say about it? And they did have something to say, he should tell them to duck* off.

That dude played his eyeballs out all year.

The season's over - go out and get s***faced.

Reaction Score
I just thought it was hilarious im not a Pats so I dont have a problem with it, imagine if he really messed up his ankle im just saying.

Reaction Score
I heard he was up on stage with LMFAO with his shirt off, i dont think the Pats ownership will be too thrilled about this. I understand the game is over and there isnt much you can do look like your having the time of your life up on stage I wouldnt be too happy if I were a Pats fan.
He loves to have a good time and hell if I had a body like his at that age I'd do the same thing......guessing he got some that night!!! Good for him, not quite the trophy he may have wanted but the one he ended up with that night wasn't all that bad I'm sure.....................

Reaction Score
He loves to have a good time and hell if I had a body like his at that age I'd do the same thing......guessing he got some that night!!! Good for him, not quite the trophy he may have wanted but the one he ended up with that night wasn't all that bad I'm sure.....................

Rodney Harrison disagrees, I guess his ankle wasnt that badly hurt

Reaction Score
Rodney Harrison disagrees, I guess his ankle wasnt that badly hurt

The Pats Nation is also upset with Steve DeOssie for having too much fun with his son.............ex-Giant himself with rings but because of his TV/Pats connection "don't you dare celebrate with your son!" Funny stuff..............

Reaction Score
Dancing doesn't take quite the skill as football, needless to say.

I guess his ankle was fine, except for needing surgery, that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom