Greg Anthony | The Boneyard

Greg Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Never good to have "arrested in prostitution sting" attached to your name

Reaction Score
Puzzy is a hellava drug. Makes us do all kinds of stupid stuff.

Hope he learns a lesson, he seems like a nice guy.

Reaction Score
Being that he spent considerable time in Vegas probably thought it's not that big a deal.

Reaction Score
Before each of the tourney games last year when they would survey the "experts" I remember he was often the only one picking UConn to win.

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
Nothing worse than getting caught with your pants down. Maybe, he and Marv Albert could start doing NBA games together, swap war stories.

Reaction Score
Nothing worse than getting caught with your pants down. Maybe, he and Marv Albert could start doing NBA games together, swap war stories.

As long as Marv doesn't have a cigarette in his hand :eek:

Reaction Score
Should have been ilming it. Paying "actors" for is legal right. Or maybe he could classify this as work activity/expense, checking out his/her ball handling skills.

I'll see myself out.

Reaction Score
How sad that we live in a society where one consenting adult is not allowed to pay another consenting adult for sex. I don't think anything less of him, and I think he's a very good commentator.

Reaction Score
How sad that we live in a society where one consenting adult is not allowed to pay another consenting adult for s e x. I don't think anything less of him, and I think he's a very good commentator.
Weird that they go after the johns to stop prostitution. However I don't know of any profession older than that, making it unstoppable.

Furthermore any man with multiple girlfriends has at one time (or more) paid for it. Of course the girlfriend wasn't professional, but damn some of the frekking restaurants I went to she better not have said no, or I would have made her throw it up. Even more ironic the pro would have been cheaper.

And don't get me started on the surprise 'red day' after dinner/movies, but as we men are known to say . . . . . . . . . .

Bottom line it ain't usually free.

As I said, puzzy is a hellava drug, add a batch of horniness and whoola crazy stuff happens.

Reaction Score
And don't get me started on the surprise 'red day' after dinner/movies, but as we men are known to say . . . . . . . . . .

Just get a towel and you're good to go! Don't even have to use KY!

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Greg is a chump. I would have done a lot more for a lot less.

Reaction Score
If Marv Albert can still have a job after reportedly sodomizing and biting women, then Greg should still be able to have one for trying to buy some strange.

Reaction Score
Should have been ilming it. Paying "actors" for smut is legal right. Or maybe he could classify this as work activity/expense, checking out his/her ball handling skills.

I'll see myself out.

How the hell did p o r n in my original post get replaced with smut. Wtf. I have no objection to p o r n

Reaction Score
So would it be considered bondage as she was handcuffing and arresting him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom