GREENSBORO REGIONAL | The Boneyard

GREENSBORO REGIONAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Should be a great atmosphere...... at least for the first game. Tons of chickens are on the road headed here as I type. Will be plenty of fans cloaked in the toilet paper blue .... FSU will have a respectable number in attendance.... I dont expect to see many ASU fans... and there should be a handful of Duke fans in the arena rooting for Carolina Jr :D

If Mavunga stays out of foul trouble... then Big Carolina has a shot... if not.... then Little Carolina will win easily.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
It's interesting how all the 1-4 seeds made it through in this quartet of games. Every match up is either a 1-4 or a 2-3. I think UNC has some talent, but just not as much as SC. I think SC's size will bother UNC a lot in this game. Still should be entertaining. It's the matchup I'm most looking forward to seeing. I actually expect ND and FSU to win handily. Unless Iowa hits a bunch of 3's, Baylor should get by somewhat easily too...

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
triaddukefan said:
Lots of garnet in the place already, the fan support for the chickens is incredible

Post of the night and the games haven't even started yet!!!!

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
This will be colonial life arena North tonight.

Reaction Score
It's interesting how all the 1-4 seeds made it through in this quartet of games. Every match up is either a 1-4 or a 2-3. I think UNC has some talent, but just not as much as SC. I think SC's size will bother UNC a lot in this game. Still should be entertaining. It's the matchup I'm most looking forward to seeing. I actually expect ND and FSU to win handily. Unless Iowa hits a bunch of 3's, Baylor should get by somewhat easily too...
Lili Thompson vs Jewell Loyd. Amber Orrange vs Mabrey. Kaylee Johnson rebounding vs Brianna Turner athleticism. Tara vs Muffet. Notre dame will be in a DOGFIGHT.

Reaction Score
Watching sloppy games from other conferences makes me appreciate our team that much more.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Is that screamer coming from the South Carolina bench??

Reaction Score
Which game are you referring to? UNC has came out BALLING. South Carolina not so much
The battle of the Carolinas. Neither team looks competent. I mean, it's 10-5 with 13 left in the half. There have been more dribbling off the foots than field goals at this point.

Reaction Score
The battle of the Carolinas. Neither team looks competent. I mean, it's 10-5 with 13 left in the half. There have been more dribbling off the foots than field goals at this point.
NEVERMIND. This went from UNC balling to when does the Duke vs Utah game come on :D

Reaction Score
... And South Carolina wants a rematch with UConn "tomorrow?" Are they insane?

Reaction Score
This game is painful to watch. Hard to believe these teams are near the top of the food chain in women's BB.

Reaction Score
This game is painful to watch. Hard to believe these teams are near the top of the food chain in women's BB.
Yeah no kidding. I may have to replay last year's title game or the game with South Carolina just to see real basketball until the ND game comes on.

Reaction Score
Surprised to see so many FSU fans in the stands. That is awesome!!!! UNC came out hot and now???? WT?

HGN

Reaction Score
USC vs UNC has been pitiful so far....An ugly game.:eek:

Reaction Score
Surprised to see so many FSU fans in the stands. That is awesome!!!! UNC came out hot and now???? WT?
If this score were of an AAC game we'd already have been told by the announcers several times that it's because the conference is so terrible and the talent is not up to par. When it's two P5 teams, it's a hard fought battle of a game when in reality it's just two $hitty teams.

Reaction Score
Not hard to understand how the general public doesn't embrace women's BB when one puts forward a crap product like this display.

Reaction Score
South Carolina should be careful what they wish for. They seemed to have regressed since their match up with UConn a month and a half ago. To me it seems like their confidence was shattered after their visit to Storrs, and I don't want to say the wheels came off after that game because they've had a successful season by traditional measures, but does anyone think they would stay within 30 of UConn watching this game tonight?

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Is that screamer coming from the South Carolina bench??

Nikki McCray-Penson is the shrieker ... asst coach ... giving a lot of direction ... so who is teaching these women how to play the game without constant instruction?

More important, I didn't know that asst coaches were "allowed" to be that vocal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom