greatland on uconn/harvard game | The Boneyard

greatland on uconn/harvard game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Did the writer seriously reference the "2 girls 1 cup" video. It's pathetic that they can't write one article without some lame media/pop culture references, does anyone actually think this is funny?

Reaction Score
Yeah no arguments with this post. He nailed the UConn strengths and weaknesses, although the line about the student sections didn't seem like it had much of a purpose.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Not to nitpick but AD made the baby hook in the blocks but missed the three footer from the baseline.

Not to nitpick but the offense currently is designed to get JL the ball. Screens are being set to get Jeremy free. Unfortunately he isn't as quick as RH and KW and his defending player catches up to Jeremy preventing SN and RB from passing to him. Or off guards are cheating from the UConn guard with the ball and hedging back on Jeremy. So they go to option 2 which is to just give Jeremy the ball at the top of the key or option 3 letting RB and SN take shots at the perimeter.

Reaction Score
Did the writer seriously reference the "2 girls 1 cup" video. It's pathetic that they can't write one article without some lame media/pop culture references, does anyone actually think this is funny?
To be fair, their home schtick is pop culture. Getting upset about a sports/pop culture website referencing pop culture is like getting upset with the Food Network talking about cooking.

Now, is it a funny reference? I don't think so. I don't like most of their writers (I don't mind Simmons, Klosterman is good, this guy was better than most, but there are a bevy of others).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom