Greater Hartford Pro-Am Question | The Boneyard

Greater Hartford Pro-Am Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I am looking to catch a game. Does anyone know the upcoming schedule?

Dribbles

Mrs. Dribbles
Reaction Score
Tomorrows games will be interesting, first game will be with D Hamilton he plays for The Big Picture, second game will be Sterling Gibbs and Jalen Adams on Phly and I don't know who will be playing on the third game. Sterling Gibbs is ver y fast and does slash, Terry Larrier is amazing, too bad he has to sit out this year and well Jalen is the nest BAZZ and of course D Hamilton is just DH :). Games start at 3pm, which means 3:30pm, but do suggest to being there early, only 750 allowed and bring a sweatshirt it is AC.

I'll be there for the first two games, so see all there.

Mrs. Dribbles

Reaction Score
Tomorrows games will be interesting, first game will be with D Hamilton he plays for The Big Picture, second game will be Sterling Gibbs and Jalen Adams on Phly and I don't know who will be playing on the third game. Sterling Gibbs is ver y fast and does slash, Terry Larrier is amazing, too bad he has to sit out this year and well Jalen is the nest BAZZ and of course D Hamilton is just DH :). Games start at 3pm, which means 3:30pm, but do suggest to being there early, only 750 allowed and bring a sweatshirt it is AC.

I'll be there for the first two games, so see all there.

Mrs. Dribbles

Do we know for sure if Hamilton, Gibbs, and Adams are playing?

Dribbles

Mrs. Dribbles
Reaction Score
They did play a couple of games early on in the GHPA, but Amida, and Adams have gone to camp and should be back by now. The others hae gone home I understand, but they who knows, I know that AJ Price, Wiggins and Dyson have been playing lately, playoffs begin tomorrow night with it is listed in the Courant under Basketball

I will be going definitely on Sunday games start at 3pm I think, there will be threee games. Semi final on Monday and finals on Wed and Thursday next week.

I am hoping that Slam wins it all or TEmblem, see you all there

Mrs Dribbles

Reaction Score
Are there going to be any current or former husky's , playing in Monday's semifinal games?

Dribbles

Mrs. Dribbles
Reaction Score
Tonight Team Emblem had AJ Price, Doug Wiggins, Steve Enosch and Amida Brima, they won and will play tomorrow night. If was a blow out tonight to Team Emblem, I am hoping they go all the way. Amida had some fantastic Dunks and Steve Enosch was good too. He had a couple of dunks and a few blocks. See all at the Championship game on Thursday

Mrs Dribbles

Reaction Score
Can anyone tell me what time Team Emblem (Price, Brimah, etc.) will play tomorrow? I'd really appreciate it.

Dribbles

Mrs. Dribbles
Reaction Score
It was a nail biting game, but Team Emblem came thru, so Wednesday and Thursday at 7pm will be the finals, that is the best of out 3, maybe Friday, but am hoping for Thursday. See everyone at the game on Thursday.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Any feedback on S Enoch. How did he look?

Reaction Score
Any feedback on S Enoch. How did he look?

Not very good. 8 points and 3 rebounds if I counted right. I really do not see him making an impact as a freshman. He needs time to grow as a player. On the bright side, Brimah looked great. Probably had around 25 pts and 15 rbs with a few blocks. Big year coming for AB.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Thanks Jim. Your counts are similar to a tweet Borges made. Enoch will need time. Glad to hear Brimahs rebounding. We won't need 25 nightly from Miller.

Reaction Score
Thanks Jim. Your counts are similar to a tweet Borges made. Enoch will need time. Glad to hear Brimahs rebounding. We won't need 25 nightly from Miller.

No problem. Yes I agree Enoch will need time. His time will come when he's a junior. Brimah, Facey, Nolan, and Miller will all be gone. Then it'll be Steve's turn to step up in the front court.
Brimah has definitely improved his rebounding. Should be able to put up 7-8 per game this season.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Not very good. 8 points and 3 rebounds if I counted right. I really do not see him making an impact as a freshman. He needs time to grow as a player. On the bright side, Brimah looked great. Probably had around 25 pts and 15 rbs with a few blocks. Big year coming for AB.
so you made it back and saw familiar faces and heard familiar names?

Reaction Score
Brimah couldn't do anything tonight. Terrible hands, no post moves and maybe a handful of rebounds. I was not impressed at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom