Greater Hartford Pro-Am Question | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Greater Hartford Pro-Am Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I have always been a big fan of Brimah, however, last night he was truly terrible. He didn't even try to grab rebounds he just slapped at them and shorter guys just took them away, that is a major source of concern.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
I have always been a big fan of Brimah, however, last night he was truly terrible. He didn't even try to grab rebounds he just slapped at them and shorter guys just took them away, that is a major source of concern.
It's a rec league game in August. It's not a big concern.

Reaction Score
It's a rec league game in August. It's not a big concern.
I've been a big AB defender but he should be dominating a "rec league game". He's a junior at a high D1 school who many of us think can play at the next level. But he is a college kid so maybe he was drinking all day

Reaction Score
after watching the past couple games - I must say, it's too bad we let TJ Robinson go out to Cali for school. He's a beast. An absolute joy to watch. Plays hard every single possession, unbelievable rebounder, never says a word to the refs.. he's a great player.

Reaction Score
I've been a big AB defender but he should be dominating a "rec league game". He's a junior at a high D1 school who many of us think can play at the next level. But he is a college kid so maybe he was drinking all day

Last year after a Pro Am game that Drummond played poorly in Borges was wondering how he was considered a rising star in the NBA. While we would all like to see Brimah putting up monster numbers there on a consistent basis I think its too early to get too worked up about this.

Reaction Score
my disappointment was really limited to his rebounding which didn't look any better than last year at all

Reaction Score
I am looking to catch a game. Does anyone know the upcoming schedule?
I think the final final is tonight at 7:30 or whenever the players get there. Last night's feature game started about 8:30.

Reaction Score
I'm just glad we have Miller coming in this year as I think AB is still a question mark as far as rebounding effectiveness for us this season. I do like he bulked up so we will just have to wait and see if he has improved.

Reaction Score
I'm just glad we have Miller coming in this year as I think AB is still a question mark as far as rebounding effectiveness for us this season. I do like he bulked up so we will just have to wait and see if he has improved.

Again bulked up means little to rebounding. If he is still swatting for the ball as discussed above it's the same because he doesn't read rebounds well or understand when to get ready to board. Again, this rec league game says little in all reality we will see where he is soon enough in the schedule as we know. But I do understand what bass is looking at and his concerns as well.

Bounce me further down Oak!;)

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Again bulked up means little to rebounding. If he is still swatting for the ball as discussed above it's the same because he doesn't read rebounds well or understand when to get ready to board. Again, this rec league game says little in all reality we will see where he is soon enough in the schedule as we know. But I do understand what bass is looking at and his concerns as well.

Bounce me further down Oak!;)
I hope he bounces you down below me.:cool:

Reaction Score
after watching the past couple games - I must say, it's too bad we let TJ Robinson go out to Cali for school. He's a beast. An absolute joy to watch. Plays hard every single possession, unbelievable rebounder, never says a word to the refs.. he's a great player.

I agree 100%. This kid is all heart and toughness. My son and I were both very impressed with him. He is a very good player and should have a nice career overseas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom