Great Win Tonight!!! | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Great Win Tonight!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yes. It really feels like a weight has been lifted off our shoulders. So going into conference play we have a record of 9-3 with a win at Texas and vs Ohio St. I would love to have taken down Maryland, Cuse, or Gonzaga, but it is what it is and there is a lot more games that need to be played. I don't care what anybody has to say about Ohio St or Texas, all I know is we have a win vs a team that beat Kentucky and a win vs a team that beat North Carolina. I think we are pretty good!

Would have loved to win those games too, but that early in the season with a new team, I'm not surprised we didn't. Funny thing is if we played Texas a couple of weeks ago we probably would have lost. The team is starting to develop with chemistry, even Rodney is showing leadership now (I'm so happy about that). This win is huge in a confidence builder so we can expect strong performances coming out of the gate in conference. Very exciting!

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Great effort tonight but man, did he get lambasted in the Chat Room.

That's why I so rarely even visit the place. Too much of it is like the worst of the boneyard naysaying crew after a loss. The days of fort the ead are long gone, I'm afraid.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Lane violations don't help.

At least one of the lane violations was on DHam. He was leaning in, and started to lose his balance. Pretty sure the shooter noticed and hesitated for a beat, to force DHam to step forward to keep from just falling into the lane before the shot.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
At least one of the lane violations was on DHam. He was leaning in, and started to lose his balance. Pretty sure the shooter noticed and hesitated for a beat, to force DHam to step forward to keep from just falling into the lane before the shot.
I just meant in general, not that both were on him. It sure didn't help Phil's cause though.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
That's why I so rarely even visit the place. Too much of it is like the worst of the boneyard naysaying crew after a loss. The days of fort the ead are long gone, I'm afraid.
Someone did write fort the ead last night.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
it seems like as the year goes on Hamilton is the one who's becoming the leader and alpha of this team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom