Great team we have but | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Great team we have but

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Do we have too many good players and not enough pt? That’s the only prob I see. Enough pt for 11 worthy players
Do you think that UConn dodged a bullet by not successfully recruiting Cooper Flagg? Would he have been a disruptive presence?

Please do not answer these questions.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
We haven’t pressed in 15 years and as a regular concept it’s basically dead. Ballhandling and passing are at a higher level than ever and basically any well coached team with some talent can defeat a press easily. I’m guessing Hurley will choose his top 9 guys and we’ll go to bat.
My statement did not come from a void. In one of his press conferences Hurley stated this is a group of players that warrants exploring that possibility. Also stated he might go ten and even eleven deep.

It’s early days. The coaches will need a lot more time to evaluate what they have but Hurley didn’t outright dismiss pressing because it’s a fanciful concept.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Do you think that UConn dodged a bullet by not successfully recruiting Cooper Flagg? Would he have been a disruptive presence?

Please do not answer these questions.
At times like this I kind of envy DePaul and Georgetown. They won't need to worry about how they are going to get their players all the minutes they deserve

Reaction Score
An 11 man rotation has been done before

IMG_0030.jpeg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek