Great story at Wimbledon. | The Boneyard

Great story at Wimbledon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
17 years ago Andy Murray was one of the kids in the Dunblane, Scotland elementary school where the shootings took place on March 13, 1996. Today he is the Wimbledon Champion breaking a 77 year British drought. A life filled with the agony and the ecstasy.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
It would be a nicer story if he weren't a completely miserable human being.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Exciting day for the Brits. Murray did something Henman was never quite able to do. I think Djok and Murry have shown they are the 2 best players in the world. Given Roger's age and Rafa's injuries, I think it's unlikely either of them really challenges the top 2 (except for Rafa at the French). I actually think Del Potro is the #3 guy in the world right now. It will be really interesting to see how they all fare at the US Open...

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Exciting day for the Brits. Murray did something Henman was never quite able to do. I think Djok and Murry have shown they are the 2 best players in the world. Given Roger's age and Rafa's injuries, I think it's unlikely either of them really challenges the top 2 (except for Rafa at the French). I actually think Del Potro is the #3 guy in the world right now. It will be really interesting to see how they all fare at the US Open...

Agreed. Looking forward to the US Open, minding that it is a completely different surface

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom