great Ollie/Adams tweet | Page 2 | The Boneyard

great Ollie/Adams tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
True! Actually its best just to say increased strength--even if he gains 7- 10 pounds but his body is 33% stronger a year from now with additional explosion.

Seriously scrappy, the strength is the least of his worries in case you haven't watched. he's not smart, his intellegince for the game needs to improve dramatically. Doesn't matter how much he weighs if he doesn't move his feet on D or box out anyone ever, he's going to be the same guy always in foul trouble.

Reaction Score
Seriously scrappy, the strength is the least of his worries in case you haven't watched. he's not smart, his intellegince for the game needs to improve dramatically. Doesn't matter how much he weighs if he doesn't move his feet on D or box out anyone ever, he's going to be the same guy always in foul trouble.
All true but he also needs to learn when to go for a block and when to stay with his man.

Reaction Score
Thanks for the update. I'm sure you heard the same as I did that the staff is hopeful & still trying, but has back up plans incase. I wish I knew what/who they we're, but i'm not in the loop like that.

Here's a backup plan uncovered by 3 on twitter.
UConn is interested in Greek big man Georgios Papagiannis, according to SDNA.

According to sdna.gr, Connecticut assistant coach Karl Hobbs has travelled to Athens to watch the talented 17-year-old Panathinaikos center in action with Panathinaikos under 18 and under 22 teams.
Kentucky, Arizona, St John’s and Temple are among the NCAA Basketball teams interested in Papagiannis. Although the Greek 17-year-old center is flattered by this interest, he remains unsure over his future. Papagiannis is very happy at Panathinaikos with his five-year verbal agreement but on the other hand the future in the USA looks bright ahead.

247 likes him, as the 7th best center in the 2015 class, and 34th overall.

Reaction Score
All true but he also needs to learn when to go for a block and when to stay with his man.
And avoid those blatant goaltends he sometimes commits. He seems to be learning a bit more to stay on his feet and force guys into bad shots instead of trying to block everything but still needs a lot of improvement with that.

Reaction Score
Here's a backup plan uncovered by 3 on twitter.

247 likes him, as the 7th best center in the 2015 class, and 34th overall.
Pretty sure he signed a pro contract

Reaction Score
Pretty sure he signed a pro contract

He signed a contract with a pro basketball team, but unlike in the USA, these teams have amateur academies. His contract is with the amateur team. It is no different than anyone who comes out of a European amateur academy.

It's the equivalent of signing enrollment papers in an American prep school. On the other hand, he is prohibited from joining any other amateur club in Europe based on that amateur contract.

He can play in college next season.

Reaction Score
I would take him in a second. Seems to understand the post and can pass the ball out, surprisingly athletic too. Maybe a ways to go but would help immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom