great Ollie/Adams tweet | The Boneyard

great Ollie/Adams tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Well, if I were KO I'd be doing the same thing. With Boat leaving, it is crucial that Adams is here next year and ready to step into a position where he will be THE key player on the team. Nobody, including the current team members or potentially Stone, is more important for us next year. Without him we are ---------- (fill in the blank).

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
The entire staff needs to kick up the recruiting intensity into high gear, its just unfortunate that 95% of the class is already committed, hopefully it's not too little too late.

Reaction Score
We still need another reliable ballhandler. Adams next year is not better than this years Boat. I just don't want a repeat, please Coach.

Perhaps a juco?

Reaction Score
I'm honestly happy with Enoch and what he will to our frontcourt will be GREATLY needed next year. Stone would be icing on the cake. Obviously there are other ramifications of nabbing top5 recruit as far as perceptions of a program and planting that seed (to quote KO) in the heads of other top recruits for years to come.

Reaction Score
Hearing uconn is third behind Maryland and Wisconsin.

Thanks for the update. I'm sure you heard the same as I did that the staff is hopeful & still trying, but has back up plans incase. I wish I knew what/who they we're, but i'm not in the loop like that.

Reaction Score
Scrappy you the Man!!
Weve seen great improvement in Amida this year. But I think(and hope) Amida understands that he needs he needs to gain a LOT of strength this off-season When Amida is 6-11 245 with some more fundamental experience to his game--then watch out.

Reaction Score
Weve seen great improvement in Amida this year. But I think(and hope) Amida understands that he needs he needs to gain a LOT of strength this off-season When Amida is 6-11 245 with some more fundamental experience to his game--then watch out.

For the 15 minutes he can stay on the court, with all of his foul issues.

Reaction Score

Reaction Score

Scrappy likes to get a little optimistic sometimes. I don't remember the beta version of scrappy, but 2.0 is certainly interesting and I'm excited to see what version 3.0 is like. I don't really know what a top 3 pivot in the Nation is, but I'm sure it's something good.

With that said 2.0 has a point. Brimah is improving. He's averaging 26 minutes per game, not the 15 you mentioned. He's going to have game like against Stanford where it's frustrating he can't stay on the court, but he is getting better.

Reaction Score
By next year when Amida is 240+ I expect him to be a top 3 pivot in the Nation.

If this does happen, I just hope it does more for him than it did for Nolan. :)

Reaction Score
If this does happen, I just hope it does more for him than it did for Nolan. :)
True! Actually its best just to say increased strength--even if he gains 7- 10 pounds but his body is 33% stronger a year from now with additional explosion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom