Great news UConn nation: Jordan Hawkins ready to go | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Great news UConn nation: Jordan Hawkins ready to go

Reaction Score
If he can chew gum, I think he's okay.
Our tennis coach made us run laps if he caught us chewing gum in practice. He didn't want us doing that during games because it can drain energy or so he claims

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score

Goodman getting killed in the replies for mentioning the restaurant. Rightfully so.

More importantly, food poisoning is probably better for the team overall versus a stomach bug that could have been passed on to others on the team.

Jordan still played well, 3/7 from 3 and got to the line a lot and hit some FT.

Reaction Score
Goodman getting killed in the replies for mentioning the restaurant. Rightfully so.

More importantly, food poisoning is probably better for the team overall versus a stomach bug that could have been passed on to others on the team.

Jordan still played well, 3/7 from 3 and got to the line a lot and hit some FT.
VERY True!!! I wonder if they know for sure which it was or if they are still speculating. There was a report that said they knew he wasn't contagious but then there were reports that it was the stomach bug. Can they test for Norovirus? I am guessing they can, like any other virus.

Food poisoning is much better for the team. And if they have Hawkins on antibiotics, he will be fine by Monday. Maybe still not 100% but he should be much better.

We had something that went through our house years ago. Everyone got it except my wife. Me and the boys went to Friendly's that day but the wife didn't. I was the first to yak. A couple hours later, one son started yaking. A couple hours after that, the other son was yaking. I made it to the bathroom. The kids didn't. I was the one running the carpet cleaner and cleaning the walls, between bathroom sessions. HORRIBLE night. We had roasted garlic at dinner. None of us can eat it to this day. I got a UV flashlight a few years ago and went upstairs. The entire hallway looked like a murder scene.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
There aren't a lot of dishes that are easier to ruin than fried calamari. Rookie mistake on Hawkins part for trying it in a restaurant he hadn't been to before.

Reaction Score
There aren't a lot of dishes that are easier to ruin than fried calamari. Rookie mistake on Hawkins part for trying it in a restaurant he hadn't been to before.
Mastros is awesome and very high end. I’ve never ordered calamari there, but I’d trust it. Stay away from raw bar though. Even a good place can get a bad oyster (I think).

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I was hoping it was food poisoning. When I had it it was like the worst 36 hour hangover ever with much puking and a pounding headache. Yet, 48 hours later it was like I was never sick.

Reaction Score
How's Hawkins' health today, any updates?
If it was truly seafood-borne food poisoning, 4 days post infection he should be good to go with all the fluid management they can do.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Looks like an ad you put out when you have extra calamari in stock that you need to get rid of

That's no joke. That's the business from the From the wholesaler to the supplier to the restaurant buyer to the table. Thats how menus and margins work.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom