OT: - Great game | The Boneyard

OT: Great game

Reaction Score
Great game for the UConn women. I know there’s a women’s bb board but they deserve a shout out here. Christyn Williams was ridiculous. It’s was a nice consolation that they won along with the G-Men

Reaction Score
Great game for the UConn women. I know there’s a women’s bb board but they deserve a shout out here. Christyn Williams was ridiculous. It’s was a nice consolation that they won along with the G-Men

But if you're a GMen fan like me you can't really be happy with the W the way they coughed up the last 1:50 of the game up 10? LOL

Up here in WesMass they left the OT for the Pats so I was hoping to see they got beat. Shurmur is dreadful.

As a side note Williams is really good and she better be, Geno's not exactly killing it on the recruiting trail.

Reaction Score
Christyn Williams was ridiculous.

Had not seen any of the women's games prior to today and I caught a bit of the first half. That chick is really, really good. Had a hesitation dribble on a fast break early on that buckled whoever was defending her.

Reaction Score
Had not seen any of the women's games prior to today and I caught a bit of the first half. That chick is really, really good. Had a hesitation dribble on a fast break early on that buckled whoever was defending her.

Same here first game. That hesitation dribble is beautiful and a huge tool in the womens game. She's special and the other rookie did some nice things needs some weight but can block shots, rebound the ball. They just aren't deep huh?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom