Great game for Jeremy (and Kemba) | The Boneyard

Great game for Jeremy (and Kemba)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Lamb got the start tonight for the Hornets making it the first time he and Kemba have started together since the 2011 national championship game. Lamb went for 18 points (8-15 shooting), 17 rebounds and 2 assists (the most rebounds by a guard this season in the NBA). Kemba went for 27 (or 28) in a 107-102 win against the Knicks in Charlotte. Nice to see our old backcourt play so well!

Reaction Score
Haha, actually I just figured a lot of people here don't read the NBA thread, or follow the NBA regularly, but are still interested in our former players. I personally only watch Charlotte and former UConn players here and there.

Same here 33 thanks for pointing it out, great news and really happy for Jeremy - 17 boards WOW

Reaction Score
Haha, actually I just figured a lot of people here don't read the NBA thread, or follow the NBA regularly, but are still interested in our former players. I personally only watch Charlotte and former UConn players here and there.
you are right. i don't read that thread at all. this thread is much appreciated. thanks!!!
Same here 33 thanks for pointing it out, great news and really happy for Jeremy - 17 boards WOW
Then you guys should know that the bumps to that thread are in fact mostly reports of how our guy(s) did on a given night. At least that's pretty much the only times I've been bumping. Nothing really exciting happening in the NBA in November anyway.

Reaction Score
Then you guys should know that the bumps to that thread are in fact mostly reports of how our guy(s) did on a given night. At least that's pretty much the only times I've been bumping. Nothing really exciting happening in the NBA in November anyway.

I mean Russell Westbrook has had 6 triple doubles already including back to back games with 15+ assists.

I get your point, but he's doing some unbelievable stuff this month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr