great for the BE but.... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

great for the BE but....

Reaction Score
IMO the refs made an obvious mistake after the call on Everett. The right thing to do would be to overturn their call and admit the mistake. We see in other sports when the ref or umpire miss a call it is reviewed and if theyre wrong overturned. The right thing wouldve been to overturn the call and drop both "T"s .
Can they though? I don't think that's a play that can be reviewed or overturned in NCAA at the moment.

Reaction Score
IMO the refs made an obvious mistake after the call on Everett. The right thing to do would be to overturn their call and admit the mistake. We see in other sports when the ref or umpire miss a call it is reviewed and if theyre wrong overturned. The right thing wouldve been to overturn the call and drop both "T"s .
That's the new thing...and it's often rewarded...throwing yourself on the ground on a layup. I'm so over it.

Reaction Score
If Karlen and King shoot that poorly, even with Marotta having a career shooting day Marquette doesn’t really have a chance.

Reaction Score
Marquette.....out. Loses to South Florida in OT.
I guess it really isn't a "Wow" moment. But they are #8 & #9 teams and those pairings are always pretty close. I was hoping that Marquette would have been able to get the win. But congrats to South Florida.

Reaction Score
I guess it really isn't a "Wow" moment. But they are #8 & #9 teams and those pairings are always pretty close. I was hoping that Marquette would have been able to get the win. But congrats to South Florida.
I had a Canadian bias with this game. Happy for Aerial Wilson as she had a couple rough years at Memphis. Transferring to USF ended up working out well. Nice to see her get a chance to experience the tournament as a senior.

Reaction Score
Creighton…..out.

Not a great game for them and MS State was lighting it up.

Reaction Score
Creighton…..out.

Not a great game for them and MS State was lighting it up.
Even Mike Thibault said Miss State was shooting 3s at a higher clip than usual. If this is a consistent thing going forward, I'm looking forward to seeing this team next season. Happy for Purcell and his "Talk to me nice" list. ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom