Grayson Allen | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Grayson Allen

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Wish Charles Oakley was still playing. Allen would leave the court on a stretcher (best case scenario) or a bodybag.
Who did Oakley ever put on a stretcher or in a body bag during his playing days? I can't remember.

Reaction Score
When Grayson was a Duke repeatedly pulling this kind of stuff there was this refrain that he would not be able to get away with that crap in the NBA. Well here we are. Grayson is doing what all good predators do-"selectively" pick their prey. Someone needs to check Grayson chin-Caruso is not that guy.

There would appear to be this sort of paradox of tolerance going on in this thread in regards to Grayson Allen's behavior.

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
I didn’t think it was that bad. It was a hard foul but nothing more imo
The outcome I think made it worse. Don’t think Allen was trying to injure Caruso, just be sure he didn’t get the shot off. I recall play in an intramural game in college, got my legs taken out from the right as I drove for a layup from the left. Got spun around, landed flat on my back, walked crooked for 2 weeks. Doubt the kid was intentionally trying to hurt me, just inept and not under control. Though I was pretty pissed off.

Allen has a history, which makes you consider the possibility of intent to injure. I just don’t think it was.

Reaction Score
The outcome I think made it worse. Don’t think Allen was trying to injure Caruso, just be sure he didn’t get the shot off. I recall play in an intramural game in college, got my legs taken out from the right as I drove for a layup from the left. Got spun around, landed flat on my back, walked crooked for 2 weeks. Doubt the kid was intentionally trying to hurt me, just inept and not under control. Though I was pretty pissed off.

Allen has a history, which makes you consider the possibility of intent to injure. I just don’t think it was.

Except he has deliberately tripped players before, so one can argue his wanton indifference is already well established.

Reaction Score
Doubt the kid was intentionally trying to hurt me, just inept and not under control. Though I was pretty pissed off.
This is one thing, but any half-way competent basketball player knows you do not hook and pull someone mid-air. I don't think any NBA player and especially not Allen, gets the benefit of assumed incompetence there. THat's not to say Allen was trying to injure Caruso, I just don't think Allen cares if he injures someone.

Reaction Score
Is Marcus Morris really any better than Grayson Allen? In the dirty player category that is. He took out Ja Morant tonight. A bit too hard for my liking.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom