Graduating seniors | The Boneyard

Graduating seniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It's been documented that Moriah has graduated already and that Stewie and Morgan have also taken on more work loads in the summer and first semesters so they wouldn't be so bogged down in the spring semester, but they must still have school left, as will a lot of other athletes. How does that play out? Are they doing their class work on the road? Are they allowed to be done with their classes earlier and have since taken their final exams? I've always wondered this.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
It's been documented that Moriah has graduated already and that Stewie and Morgan have also taken on more work loads in the summer and first semesters so they wouldn't be so bogged down in the spring semester, but they must still have school left, as will a lot of other athletes. How does that play out? Are they doing their class work on the road? Are they allowed to be done with their classes earlier and have since taken their final exams? I've always wondered this.
Many of them end up with 'incompletes' in the few courses they take in their final semester, especially if the courses end with an exam. DT for example was not allowed by the coaching staff to return for any basketball related reason until she completed her degree which I believe took a couple of years. This only is an issue for players who are drafted or have a training camp contract, and someone like Morgan is able to stick around campus while fulfilling her Sun related requirements because it is local. If she needed a few hours away from training camp for an exam I suspect it would be easily managed.

Reaction Score
DT for example was not allowed by the coaching staff to return for any basketball related reason until she completed her degree which I believe took a couple of years.
awesome.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I wonder how online studies might play into this?

Reaction Score
I wondered this too since Stewie and Mo didn't waste any time getting out of town. Stef and Bria did the same thing, though we know they eventually came back to partake in their graduation ceremony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom