Grad Transfer Stat Tracker | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Grad Transfer Stat Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcn

Reaction Score
Wait, Seaborn? That's the guy who cut us a new a sshole early last season. I liked his game. Would sign him up as a third guard in an instant.

Yep, that one. It's speculation based on this:

Possible Graduate Transfers for 2018-19 Hot Board

He's a redshirt junior. He sat out his freshman year.

But he said this about senior night, which makes it seem like he was not planning to leave:

Micah Seaborn: "When I hit my first one, I kind of knew this was going to be a good night, but I'm just glad that we got it. I've never lost on Senior Night. Even back in high school, I always make sure that the people going out, try to make sure I do whatever I can to have them go out on a good note, no matter how the year went."​

Monmouth basketball: Hawks deny Rider MAAC title with home rout

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Ria'n Holland is the best of the bunch. He was originally on Wichita State, Went berserk after he transferred to Mercer. 47% from behind the arc is insane.

On almost 6 3's a game is the insane part. That's double the amount of 3's that Giffey took when he hit 48%. Giffey pretty much only took completely wide open 3's.

Reaction Score
For next year? I'm all about Grad Transfers in the sense you HAVE to fill some holes and believe it or not - depending on the pieces we have - we have an outside shot to contend for the conference. To me it just depends entirely on what Adams does at this point.If he's back - try to make a run. Grab a big, maybe a bench shooter and a bench PG if Akinjo waves goodbye for real. Then for next year - you're in good shape. Then it's full on with freshman until your face explodes.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
For next year? I'm all about Grad Transfers in the sense you HAVE to fill some holes and believe it or not - depending on the pieces we have - we have an outside shot to contend for the conference. To me it just depends entirely on what Adams does at this point.If he's back - try to make a run. Grab a big, maybe a bench shooter and a bench PG if Akinjo waves goodbye for real. Then for next year - you're in good shape. Then it's full on with freshman until your face explodes.

If Adams comes back, and Larrier leaves, with no other transfers, we've got 2 scholarships. PG is number 1 need given Gilbert's uncertain situation (Akinjo ideal, but probably not happening). Then shooting. We need to be able to knock down shots.

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
This name might have been tossed out already, but here goes nothing. The injury is obviously a concern.

Reaction Score
This name might have been tossed out already, but here goes nothing. The injury is obviously a concern.

I was very excited until I saw he shot less than 30% from 3 his last year. Everything else about his game looks pretty legit.

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
I was very excited until I saw he shot less than 30% from 3 his last year. Everything else about his game looks pretty legit.
Ouch. That's not good at all. It seems like there are a lot of good 3-point shooters available though. I assume Hurley and his staff has a better handle on this than I do. Just hoping for the best.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Wouldn't turn him down on that though. I imagine with his particular injury, he's been taking a lot of jumpers.

He looks like a beast on the defensive end too.

He'd be great as a one year stop gap for us.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Wouldn't turn him down on that though. I imagine with his particular injury, he's been taking a lot of jumpers.

He looks like a beast on the defensive end too.

He'd be great as a one year stop gap for us.

I’m all in for woods and Holland.

Reaction Score

gDQmb1W.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members