Gottlieb Tweet | The Boneyard

Gottlieb Tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Doug Gottlieb @GottliebShow
Just watched UConn v Lville again---Boatright was horrible-selfish,no defense,pouts,take bad shots--

Who the hell does this guy think he is publicly bashing an 18 year old kid for playing his heart out and filling up the stat sheet.

Reaction Score
Gottlieb is a c-cksucker and a terrible analyst. Remember when he said bazz was the first PG out of the draft? This clown should be fired immediately.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Gottlieb is a c-cksucker and a terrible analyst. Remember when he said bazz was the first PG out of the draft? This clown should be fired immediately.

THE GOTTLIEB CURSE STRIKES AGAIN!

Reaction Score
Just watched UConn v Lville again---Boatright was horrible-selfish,no defense,pouts,take bad shots--

Who the hell does this guy think he is publicly bashing an 18 year old kid for playing his heart out and filling up the stat sheet.

A Boneyarder wannabe.

Want to see real bashing, lots of threads here tonight.

Reaction Score
lets flood that clowns twitter account. well make him dump twitter like Kendrick did

Reaction Score
You'd think he'd have a lot easier targets than Boatright. I have no idea where those comments come from.

Reaction Score
Boatright made a couple freshman mistakes - a wrap-around pass attempt. A 3 with a big open for a dunk. But he was the least of our problems. He had a couple great passes off of scrambles that were maybe the highlights of our night - plus he found Lamb for the open 3 on a kickout.

I was just hoping that he tweeted that Omar Calhoun should reconsider. It'd be a good omen for next year, anyway.

Reaction Score
I cant find a thing to blame boatright on during that game; freshman mistakes are freshman mistakes. He had fire, intensity, and even when he showed frustration at least he wasnt giving up like half of the team.. He wasnt shell shocked.

Reaction Score
Of all players he decides to go off on Boatright? And this is coming from a guy who gets paid big bucks to analyze bball. Wow. Absolutley ridiculous.

Reaction Score
Gottlieb has to be trolling the whole uconn community with these statements.

Reaction Score
This kid will be in the NBA which Gottlieb never was able to do, he would break Boatright's ankles in half and I dont think he is stupid enough to get charged with credit card theft.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Maybe he typed 'Boatright' but meant to type 'Shabazz'. Boatright seemed to be the only player out there tonight who wanted to win. He's the last one that should be getting bashed.

Reaction Score
Thought Roscoe battled for us too. His reverse that went over the backboard notwithstanding.

Boat missed two of his running push shots in the lane, but I've seen him make that several times. Maybe Gottlieb thought those were bad shots. I was happy with them because he was attacking and breaking down the defense - an area Lamb has been negligent

Reaction Score
Boatright took a couple bad shots but of all the guys he said Boatright played selfish? Boatright made some really nice passes. And I thought his defense was fine. I would be fine with him ripping Bazz Lamb Drummond Olander or Daniels. Even just rip us apart as a team. But he singles out one of the 3 guys who showed passion.

This guy will give us some praise, but then he will just say some really odd ridiculous things about us.

Reaction Score
Boat would break Gottliebs ankles in half I meant to say in my previous post

Reaction Score
Maybe he typed 'Boatright' but meant to type 'Shabazz'. Boatright seemed to be the only player out there tonight who wanted to win. He's the last one that should be getting bashed.

I agree here, he couldn't have meant Boatright.

Reaction Score
Dougie hates both UL and UConn. Boatright was a warrior last night. UL fans were very impressed. Gott-feeb is just a complete crackhead. He and Digger room together and share Teddy bears.

g_smith

made my username before I noticed the UConn theme
Reaction Score

exactly what I came here to say. BOATSHOW PLAYS TO WIN

Reaction Score
if I were gottlieb, I would never criticize any player ever... every comment on his twitter account should read like this:

"You are the biggest scum of the Earth. You are a total and will always be a total . I don't know why anyone gave you a job to analyze college sports when you don't know the first thing about being a good teammate, but you should resign immediately. Criticism of college athletes by you, the biggest college athlete of all time, will no longer be tolerated. Go find someone else to steal from."

maybe ESPN knows how controversial it is to have a like him, but I can't understand how the guy has a job... unless it's to infuriate and incite fanbases across the country...

Reaction Score
gottlieb is a well known hater. his opinions carry less wait than a helium balloon. hes irrelevent.

Reaction Score
"You are the biggest scum of the Earth. You are a total and will always be a total . I don't know why anyone gave you a job to analyze college sports when you don't know the first thing about being a good teammate, but you should resign immediately. Criticism of college athletes by you, the biggest college athlete of all time, will no longer be tolerated. Go find someone else to steal from."

that is way over 140 character limit!!

Reaction Score

I tweeted back at him saying that leading the team in points, assists, steals, and being 2nd in rebounding was an all around awful performance from the freshman.

Reaction Score
The only explanation is that he mis-took Bazz for Boat. Then again, Gottlieb has been known to say some head scratching things.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
Don't UConn fans bash the players on a public forum? I don't understand the difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer