Gotta call Ice out... | The Boneyard

Gotta call Ice out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
well not really. just wanted to get his attention. i'm not sure what you have going on in your signature line but it looks like it's supposed to be a picture, but all i see is a box with "IMG" inside of it and some other stuff i can't make heads of tails of.

seeing as you lost your 10 million posts from the other site i didn't want you to suffer further humiliation from having an unreadable signature!!! :p

PS i hate the fact that the "tongue sticking out smiley" is pink. Puhleeze!!

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
i hate the fact that the tongue sticking out smiley is pink. Puhleeze!!
images

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I don't know what that was. I think it was some residue from trying to post the Block Island Lighthouse pic. Does my avatar show up OK?

well not really. just wanted to get his attention. i'm not sure what you have going on in your signature line but it looks like it's supposed to be a picture, but all i see is a box with "IMG" inside of it and some other stuff i can't make heads of tails of.

seeing as you lost your 10 million posts from the other site i didn't want you to suffer further humiliation from having an unreadable signature!!! :p

PS i hate the fact that the "tongue sticking out smiley" is pink. Puhleeze!!

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Ah looks like it was fixed Ice. Like it!!

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
That is much better. i should probably post this on the "Q & A" page, but how did u get an emoticon not in the drop down??
Cut and paste from Google Images.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
hmm...OMG how fun is that??!!! wait am i gonna get banned now??

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
You could copy and paste emoticons on TOB but it was a pain because you had to do it in by clicking on the HTML button, formatting, copying & pasting....aaaugh!

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
OK, now we need to find universal sarcasm and irony symbols.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
You could copy and paste emoticons on TOB but it was a pain because you had to do it in by clicking on the HTML button, formatting, copying & pasting....aaaugh!
the only way i got that one to work was actually to drag it over. i tried just copying and pasting and it didn't work. then i tried embedding it as a link (the tree icon in our "menu" bar when we are posting) and no such luck there either...

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
the only way i got that one to work was actually to drag it over. i tried just copying and pasting and it didn't work. then i tried embedding it as a link (the tree icon in our "menu" bar when we are posting) and no such luck there either...
When you click on the tree thingy, you don't need to format it, just paste the URL. Keep in mind, though, there are some sites that don't allow you to link to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom