GORDON updates | Page 3 | The Boneyard

GORDON updates

Reaction Score
turner2706.gif
The BT Express---maybe 5 ft 10 went up against --bigs including Duke's Bales and pushed them to their limits, and often beat them.
Mentally tough, physically talented. She didn't have Gabby's leaping ability she did it with shear determination and strength. Few speak of her today--but her last game was an amazing send off.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
A bit off topic but after reading this thread and feeling terribly uninformed because I didn't have a clue who Myra is, I decided to take a look at the ESPN recruiting class of 2020. Right under the name of the unknown Myra (at least she was unknown to me) there is a girl from Tennessee named TREASURE HUNT!

My first thought was, why would any parent saddle their kid with a name like that? My second thought was, North, Apple, Blanket, Tu (son of actor Rob Morrow) etc. :rolleyes:

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
A bit off topic but after reading this thread and feeling terribly uninformed because I didn't have a clue who Myra is, I decided to take a look at the ESPN recruiting class of 2020. Right under the name of the unknown Myra (at least she was unknown to me) there is a girl from Tennessee named TREASURE HUNT!

My first thought was, why would any parent saddle their kid with a name like that? My second thought was, North, Apple, Blanket, Tu (son of actor Rob Morrow) etc. :rolleyes:
I had suggested we start a new thread about this a few weeks back.
My Contribution would have been Precious Person who played for Rutgers a few years ago.
14564266-mmmain.jpg

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I was checked out of my hotel in London yesterday by a young lady with an Eastern European surname and a first name of "Perpetual."
She wasn't Italian, but with a name like that, she belongs in the Eternal City. ;)

Reaction Score
I'll contribute to this hijacking. I've had students named Whisper, Unique, Lady, Haven and Video.
In 8th grade many moons ago, my junior high team starters all had the 1st name, Mark. The coach would use our last names but sometimes he would say Mark and we all looked over at him on the bench,lol.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score

We had a local kid named Legend (first name, don't remember his last name). Luckily for him, he was a pretty good soccer player. I remember the first time I ran across his name (reffing his games), I thought "damn kid, you better be good". He was.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom