Goodman's Transfer List | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Goodman's Transfer List

Status
Not open for further replies.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Several intriguing prospects. Damian Lee and Trey Lewis look great among the guards but Cosby from Illinios also looks good...7.8 ppg against the B1G 10 and I recall that he was pretty tough against us when at Seton Hall.
Among the bigs, I really like Miller but there are several other promising candidates.

Reaction Score
I would take Harris or Miller. Different players but both bring scoring that we sorely lack at that position. A guard would be great also to help JA and allow him to play off the ball.

Reaction Score
Cross one off the list (don't think we were ever listed with him tho):

Reaction Score
Wonder how the Harris visit went? Where we are with Miller? If they have reached out to anyone else, Smith/Lee etc etc?

Need news, chomping at the bit - there are people out there who make us better for sure and they are actual needs. Hope we're at least in on it - without going to Indiana should be busy!:D

Reaction Score
Wonder how the Harris visit went? Where we are with Miller? If they have reached out to anyone else, Smith/Lee etc etc?

Need news, chomping at the bit - there are people out there who make us better for sure and they are actual needs. Hope we're at least in on it - without going to Indiana should be busy!:D

Jefferson declared so Rabb to Zona odds move in Zona's favor. If we are sitting down to a game of dominoes Miller could see Cal as a bit more desirable if/when Rabb declares for Zona. I was hoping Rabb to Cal. Of course Cal had a Cornell transfer there last year by the name of Tarwater so a lil pipeline there maybe?

I am the one saying Shaka prolly not going to Texas so what do I know? NOT MUCH! Cal I think is stiff competition for us for Miller especially if Tarwater is pouring him the bright red Kool-Aide and a nice spot is open there for him. I still think UConn is the best fit for Miller. He will rise to heights never seen before in his life if he attends the University of Connecticut. Don't you agree Mau? :)

Reaction Score
Jefferson declared so Rabb to Zona odds move in Zona's favor. If we are sitting down to a game of dominoes Miller could see Cal as a bit more desirable if/when Rabb declares for Zona. I was hoping Rabb to Cal. Of course Cal had a Cornell transfer there last year by the name of Tarwater so a lil pipeline there maybe?

I am the one saying Shaka prolly not going to Texas so what do I know? NOT MUCH! Cal I think is stiff competition for us for Miller especially if Tarwater is pouring him the bright red Kool-Aide and a nice spot is open there for him. I still think UConn is the best fit for Miller. He will rise to heights never seen before in his life if he attends the University of Connecticut. Don't you agree Mau? :)

Agree he's a nice fit and could help us gain a level or 2 with his experience and ability to score the ball from that position. Plus I am sure he is very "smart" in regards to where to be and when which is a drastic improvement as well. Love to have this kid.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Jefferson declared so Rabb to Zona odds move in Zona's favor.
Zona seems to have a ton of momentum with Zimmerman, and already has Comanche coming in at the 4.

And - this is very interesting - apparently there's a package deal brewing with Rabb, Swanigan & Brown to Cal (that's behind a paywall, btw).

Obviously more pieces have to move, but let's hope Cuonzo gets it done, since it would probably move Cal out of the Miller race.

EDIT: Also, as a Berkeley resident it'll give me much more interesting basketball to watch live next year!

Reaction Score
Zona seems to have a ton of momentum with Zimmerman, and already has Comanche coming in at the 4.

And - this is very interesting - apparently there's a package deal brewing with Rabb, Swanigan & Brown to Cal (that's behind a paywall, btw).

Obviously more pieces have to move, but let's hope Cuonzo gets it done, since it would probably move Cal out of the Miller race.

EDIT: Also, as a Berkeley resident it'll give me much more interesting basketball to watch live next year!

Interesting thx....but don't you think Swanigan ends up with Tommy Izzo & Co. I haven't followed his recruitment much at all though so it would be very prudent of me to defer to the HOF recruiting guru's here at the world famous BY. That package deal would be 1 for the ages though sending Cuonzo's recruiting stock through the roof.

I agree a dealio like that would send Cal packing as it relates to landing our prized target Shonn Miller AKA "Big Lanky". BL has some options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom