Goodman: Hurley to Uconn | The Boneyard

Goodman: Hurley to Uconn

Drumguy

Funny, now I mostly play guitar
Reaction Score
Some Guy = Goodman? ADB had it last night.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
This guy is such a schmuck -- his ESPN article propagates the myth that we would've missed the 2016 tourny if Adams didn't make that Hail Mary. Once the seedings were announced, it was clear we didn't need that win.

You'd think he'd know this by now, considering his "interest" in UConn basketball.

Obviously not a big deal, just annoying to see him and others keeping stating as fact something that is plainly false.

Reaction Score
ESPNU just confirmed per Goodman. Also, they said that a coach told them this would happen back in February.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
This guy is such a schmuck -- his ESPN article propagates the myth that we would've missed the 2016 tourny if Adams didn't make that Hail Mary. Once the seedings were announced, it was clear we didn't need that win.

You'd think he'd know this by now, considering his "interest" in UConn basketball.

Obviously not a big deal, just annoying to see him and others keeping stating as fact something that is plainly false.

Mods.

Can you please remove Goodmans name from thread title.

Reaction Score
Six years, then he’ll go to Duke. If not before! When did the Boneyard start embracing Dookies? I thought we hated Everything Duke!

Reaction Score
Don't know why everyone is so happy, I know what this guy has done, but for me he has to prove himself before I consider him an answer. Also anyone is an upgrade over what we just went through. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't see this guy as the answer. You heard it here first......I expect average at best.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Don't know why everyone is so happy, I know what this guy has done, but for me he has to prove himself before I consider him an answer. Also anyone is an upgrade over what we just went through. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't see this guy as the answer. You heard it here first.I expect average at best.
Front-runner of the century. This is a chief behavior don't be like chief.

Reaction Score
Were you born in May of 2014?
no. just haven't had an exciting moment in many seasons considering how badly we were losing. I know that hurley is a born winner. get ready for our dumpster fire to turn around, just won't be overnight folks

Reaction Score
Feels fantastic. This made too much sense to not happen and even though he may not turn out to be the best coach in the world, it would have stunk to lose him. It would have said an awful lot about our situation. We're not dead yet.

I'm excited about his recruiting ties to the Northeast. His fire and minor insanity on the sideline will be a welcome sight. He was the best candidate for the job.

Reaction Score

That story persists because it was simply a good story. There is nothing nefarious involved

Reaction Score
I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE EXCITED IN MY LIFE AS A UCONN FAN. I JUST WOKE UP AND WAS JUMPING WITH PURE JOY !!! LETS GO HUSKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Don't know why everyone is so happy, I know what this guy has done, but for me he has to prove himself before I consider him an answer. Also anyone is an upgrade over what we just went through. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't see this guy as the answer. You heard it here first.I expect average at best.
And we are back to normal

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom