Status
Not open for further replies.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Clouds are coming in

48501867-E028-494A-A1FA-25F3BE288495.jpeg

Reaction Score
I’d take Godzilla over any recruit. A bit raw and short wing span for his hgt and not much athleticism around the rim. But to have some good old fashioned wide body at the 4 would be great. Probably get at least 3 years but with the staffs ability to hone talent he may be a top 5 pick in 2 years. Word is it’s us Kentucky LSU and ST Johns. But I feel we’re his fave.

Reaction Score
I’d take Godzilla over any recruit. A bit raw and short wing span for his hgt and not much athleticism around the rim. But to have some good old fashioned wide body at the 4 would be great. Probably get at least 3 years but with the staffs ability to hone talent he may be a top 5 pick in 2 years. Word is it’s us Kentucky LSU and ST Johns. But I feel we’re his fave.

Next.

Reaction Score
Chiep is stating now this will happen. Unless it doesn't - the thoughts of youth can easily be swayed by their handlers. Get your umbrellas cause the dome is about to break. Bonkey and Chiep are lining up the Rolling Rocks at Blues Pizza. Dan Hurley intensely working the grand. You heard it here first.

Quiet Freddily, this post made me laugh much too hard.

Reaction Score
Can someone tell me if this is about Cliff or not so i can watch every highlight he has or kill my hopes?

Reaction Score
Can someone tell me if this is about Cliff or not so i can watch every highlight he has or kill my hopes?

I have no idea but this staff seems to go by the book of going to games, working the phones, getting an official visit and then trying to get a commitment. So I would assume if they are after him for 2019 with a realistic chance they would be trying to set an official visit soon. I know he came for an unofficial in January but I'm not getting my hopes up until I hear about him visiting again or at least a home visit from UConn.

Reaction Score
Alter ego aside.
I have no idea what the thread starter intended but it’s morphed into Cliff thread. Makes sense to me that reclass is a strong possibility.
Hurley seems to be very smart and methodical. When we struck out with Kofi I think he was caught a little off guard. Started coming up with a meaningful alternative. I’m guessing the Cliff option was discussed during his visit and that may have developed into a real viable option. Manuel could be next contingency.
I also think Hurley’s plan is to not sacrifice the future for an immediate flash impact. If precious fell into his lap he would have found a way to make it happen (in addition). Calhoun always had a way of working those things out.
Alter ego returning in 3,2,....

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
Is this 3 point line change the good news? I hope it's better than that...

Reaction Score
The new UCONN president wants to start fresh now that the budget is nearly settle. He wants the KO drama to go away. Please settle it and make everyone happy

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
The new UCONN president wants to start fresh now that the budget is nearly settle. He wants the KO drama to go away. Please settle it and make everyone happy
So you want his first order of business to be rewarding bad behavior?

Reaction Score

If it’s for a couple million, yes. This * needs to go away. For anything more it probably makes sense for uconn to keep fighting, unfortunately.

Reaction Score
did he cheat like Pitino or the SEC? He won 2 championships for UCONN- 2011 when he worked with and took Kemba to another level and we all know about 2014. Give him 8 million and this will go away (the settlemet can be confidential) Championship or NCAA tourneys will be far and away if this thing drags on any longer.

Reaction Score

Price of litigation risk

They’ll settle for near what Ollie turned down originally. If his attorney is any good. I see zero chance of no $ paid by The University.

Reaction Score
This guy really is trying to out-Chief, Chief!
Well at a little over half the posts of the “The Grind” thread, an equally inane and pointless waste of time, this one is pacing ahead in terms of views at 14k vs the 25k of Chief’s baby. Maybe KMart is the new Chief!!

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
did he cheat like Pitino or the SEC? He won 2 championships for UCONN- 2011 when he worked with and took Kemba to another level and we all know about 2014. Give him 8 million and this will go away (the settlemet can be confidential) Championship or NCAA tourneys will be far and away if this thing drags on any longer.

8 million? I'm laughing along with these folks...

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
OMG, how on earth did this thread turn?
Because that blowhard had to make his already well understood stance on Kevin Ollie known again for some reason. Which is the story of how every thread gets derailed. Although it wasn't like this thread had any substance to begin with...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom