Good news soon | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Good news soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
2 4 7 says 100% UK

Another site picked Rutgers. Safe to say that’s probably not happening

Kentucky:
Omoruyi — a 6-10 center from Nigeria, now playing for the New Jersey alma mater of Isaiah Briscoe and Kahlil Whitney — needs only a couple of summer courses for his high school graduation, but it seems unlikely he’d get much playing time next season with Richards, Sestina and Montgomery on the roster. Rivals.com ranks Omoruyi as the No. 55 player in the 2020 class, and he averaged 11.8 points, 6.5 rebounds and 1.7 blocks per game on the Nike circuit this spring.

2 Crystal balls on 247 both mid April. One is a Kentucky guy so does that really count? Cliff loved a D3 school for a while as well smh.

Most recent article for Rutgers argument:
Adam Zagoria reported that Pikiell and assistant Brandin Knight were in on Wednesday to visit Roselle Catholic star center Cliff Omoruyi. Rutgers has recruited the 2020 big man for a very long time, but the competition for his services has gotten extremely stiff. The 4-star center who is 6’11” was offered by Kentucky earlier this month. Other offers per 247 Sports include UConn, Florida, Illinois, Seton Hall, Syracuse, West Virginia, Miami, N.C. State, and Rutgers, among others. It would be a major coup for the Scarlet Knights to land the talented and third ranked player in New Jersey in the 2020 class, but as we’ve come to expect during his tenure, Pikiell isn’t timid in battling the blue bloods of college basketball for top local talent. The real turning point in the rebuild of the program is when Pikiell does ultimately land an elite recruit, beating out the best schools in the country. I’m not optimistic it will be with Omoruyi, but only time will tell. (Editor’s note: He is NOT related to Eugene Omoruyi).

I'd say UConn, a non-Rutgers surprise, or Kentucky in that order with a very likely 2019 reclass on this one. That is at least exciting.

Last edited:

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
2 4 7 says 100% UK

Another site picked Rutgers. Safe to say that’s probably not happening

Does Kentucky even have any more scholarships? They have a huge class. Where do you find that info, I couldn't track it down.

Reaction Score
Does Kentucky even have any more scholarships? They have a huge class. Where do you find that info, I couldn't track it down.
they do but if he goes there he won't play next year which contradicts the trending news he is going to reclass.....good for UConn. The more I look into this the more I think IF THERE IS NEWS this is what he was eluding too.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Gimme Cliff

Edit: already rocking the UConn style Jersey with him team. Looks dope!

Those would actually be dope. The traditional UConn piping on the side but all gray. Similar to the PK80 unis

Reaction Score
I'd be more excited about him than I have for any recruit since probably 'Rique or Jalen

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
This would be a great addition, especially if he can play 2019-20
A BIG
Who would have thunk it
I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed on this guy

Reaction Score
Chiep is stating now this will happen. Unless it doesn't - the thoughts of youth can easily be swayed by their handlers. Get your umbrellas cause the dome is about to break. Bonkey and Chiep are lining up the Rolling Rocks at Blues Pizza. DH intensely working the grand. You heard it here first.

Reaction Score
Chiep is stating now this will happen. Unless it doesn't - the thoughts of youth can easily be swayed by their handlers. Get your umbrellas cause the dome is about to break. Bonkey and Chiep are lining up the Rolling Rocks at Blues Pizza. Dan Hurley intensely working the grand. You heard it here first.
Mr. "Chiep",

You are here and now duly served this cease and desist letter from the offices of Marv G. Salmon and Morretti on behalf of the online persona "Chief00" aka "Fishy" aka Francis Fishman of New York State (Penitentiary). Your brazen, and quite frankly, poor impersonation of our client's multi-faceted and endearing, yet annoying still, prognosticator of bunk persona shall henceforth halt. We would threaten further legal action were it to continue but our client's warnings of throat punches in the urinal are no longer a possibility after his move to solitary.

Good day sir.

Marv G. Salmon
New York (State Penitentiary)

Reaction Score
well, i'll certainly use my juice as Deputy Grand Poobah of the IOC (international order of cliffys) to bring him home. I hear he's into education, so we're prepared to offer him a lifetime supply of erasers (both board and pencil!). don't tell the ncaa.
If he's into education then we're out. Kentucky has it all over us.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Chiep is stating now this will happen. Unless it doesn't - the thoughts of youth can easily be swayed by their handlers. Get your umbrellas cause the dome is about to break. Bonkey and Chiep are lining up the Rolling Rocks at Blues Pizza. Dan Hurley intensely working the grand. You heard it here first.
I love that Bonkey. That kid can dance.

Reaction Score
Mr. "Chiep",

You are here and now duly served this cease and desist letter from the offices of Marv G. Salmon and Morretti on behalf of the online persona "Chief00" aka "Fishy" aka Francis Fishman of New York State (Penitentiary). Your brazen, and quite frankly, poor impersonation of our client's multi-faceted and endearing, yet annoying still, prognosticator of bunk persona shall henceforth halt. We would threaten further legal action were it to continue but our client's warnings of throat punches in the urinal are no longer a possibility after his move to solitary.

Good day sir.

Marv G. Salmon
New York (State Penitentiary)
Chiep disagrees. He believes the imposters are the other casual insiders that roam these hallways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom