Good News For Shabazz | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Good News For Shabazz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
IMG_5122.JPG
Time for Rutgers to update their graphic!

C

Chief00

orlando and Miami aren't exactly located near Mass. He's played well in the preseason for both Miami and Orlando, hopefully it carries over into the regular season if he gets some opportunities. It will be tough with CJM and Turner also having the ability to play point in staggered rotations behind Dame.

Quite frankly, that's not uncommon for a guy to play better in preseason. Teams shorten the rotation as they get into the season so both the competition is tougher from the opponent and there is less playing minutes opportunity on your own team.

Also of note, both guys are Boston area guys. I know UConn really wanted Noah. These guys would have killed it in college together.

I hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Didn't see any time in their first game last night, a win over the Jazz. McCollum and Lillard played 35 minutes a piece, with Allen Crabbe and Evan Turner playing 29 and 26 minutes respectively. I can't imagine they play those sort of minutes all year, gotta think there'll be 6-8 minutes a game available for another guard.

Reaction Score
Didn't see any time in their first game last night, a win over the Jazz. McCollum and Lillard played 35 minutes a piece, with Allen Crabbe and Evan Turner playing 29 and 26 minutes respectively. I can't imagine they play those sort of minutes all year, gotta think there'll be 6-8 minutes a game available for another guard.
Especially if Turner keeps playing like that. Man, he was awful. Crabbe looked great though, the Celtics must be happy he isn't in Brooklyn.

Reaction Score
I was watching last night in hopes of catching him on court, given the praise he's gotten this preseason. However I wouldn't worry about his DNP this game, he's still recovering from an ankle injury last week. No need to rush him in when you got great minutes from turner, crabbe and Noah off the bench.

Reaction Score
and to the guy saying he's about to be traded, why? I think he's Portland's 2nd PG on the roster, you can't put yourself in a position where Lillard tweaking an ankle means your starting PG is a recent 10-day contract from the DLeague

Reaction Score
Only 1 minute for Bazz in 2nd of back-to-back. Bazz's line is 2 fouls, didn't see game but I assume he simply was put in to foul DJordan (2-10 from line). I thought there was a rule change to discourage this?

Silk31

Foot Stays on Gas
Reaction Score
Only 1 minute for Bazz in 2nd of back-to-back. Bazz's line is 2 fouls, didn't see game but I assume he simply was put in to foul DJordan (2-10 from line). I thought there was a rule change to discourage this?

Oh quite the contrary actually...........

Reaction Score
lauren holtkamp is the worst ref in the nba, she should have been fired a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom